Chapter 140- Zombies are all withdrawing

Zhan Bei Tian’s team drove in front at 80km/h for about five minutes, and finally, they saw a large group of things moving in front.

The number is very large, as far as the eye can see there were zombies.

However, because the distance is a little far, so in their eyes like a piece of gray paint water slowly poured over their side.

As they slowly got closer, everyone couldn’t help but feel a child in the air, and couldn’t help shaking a chill, and thousands of zombies were like a sprawling colony of ants, hobbling slowly.

What’s more, the road ahead has been blocked by the zombie group, creating a wall of hundreds of people, and vehicles simply won’t be able to cross the line.

Standing on the roof of the car, Zhan Bei Tian ordered that the soldiers in front of the vehicle to quickly get out of the vehicle, then they put five small mortars on the ground, and then skillfully filled the gun position with artillery shells, firing a crank-and-drop gun with a tail-wing edgy.

At the moment, five mortars burst together, roaring with five loud bangs and the wall of zombies covering the road was immediately blown out and left a gap, the ground because of the bombing, sent out a violent vibration.

Survivors who had never seen such a scene held each other in fear, but were thrilled to see the large a zombie group fall.

Of course, the zombie wall that is blocked in the middle of the road is only a tiny fraction, and behind it, there are thousands of a zombies stuck on the road. The soldiers fired hundreds of mortars again, finally blowing the pathway out of the road.

They quickly put away the mortar and returned to the car.

The group of soldiers, after climbing onto the roof, the cars sped forward again.

They then fired grenades at the small zombie group in front of them, making the road ahead wider.

Survivors saw the army finally hit a path, they were holding out more hope for the road behind, no longer like before, fearing that they would not be able to break out of the a zombie group.

It was only in front of the front that blew up a way out, but the zombies on both sides came up again, and if they left again, the previously opened passages were quickly flooded by the a zombie group. “Drive on! Fast! Fast!

Part of the path was cleared, surviving survivors followed, the rest of the powered people followed, as the car drove past the zombies, he said. “The powered people to do their best to use your power, attack the a zombie group on both sides, to the vehicles behind the road.”

Mao Yu was holding a megaphone, and kept repeating the words before, hoping that the people with abilities would be a little more conscious and not just stay lazy. Fortunately, the right person in front of him has not yet reached the point of self-interest, while driving and the zombie attack poured in.

While some cars are driven by survivors, others were responsible for attacking zombie groups on both sides so that they don’t get close to them.

However, it was the vehicles that were particularly difficult to drive on with the zombie s bodies creating potholes below, making the vehicle a bit drive in a sort of bumpy throw, as if the new group of unrepaired pit roads were being thrown up by the survivors sitting in the car.

The speed of the driving cars cannot be raised, can only slowly move forward.

Suddenly, the queue made a ‘bang’ sound, and the crowd startled: “What’s going on?”