Did I fall for my co-star?

I smiled, picking up a picture frame. It was the first one I took of us. I took it on our first date.

 I remember it like it was yesterday. I felt the tears streaming down my face. Why am I crying?

I let out a small breath, putting the picture down again, walking over to the window, wiping the tears from my cheeks, watching as the raindrops race down the fogged up glass.

I have always loved this place, it used to make me feel so happy when I was sad or lost, but now it just makes me feel depressed.I sighed again, wiping some of the fog from the window, seeing a strange figure in the reflection. "What do YOU want?" I gulped, clenching my fists, trying so hard not to look at him. I quickly wiped away the rest of the tears, looking at myself in the reflection of the foggy window. My eyes were puffy and red, my cheeks tear-stained.

Do I still love him? is all I could think of;

I heard him sigh, his footsteps nearing me. "I'm sorry," he said in a loving but sad toned voice, and I felt him place a soft, warm hand on my waist.The rain hammered against the window. I used to love weather like this, but now. Now, it just feels like its cold. I turned around, staring up at him, trying not to give in and forgive him or not to punch him in the face. I let out a big sigh, looking down, and I felt his arms snake around me, embracing me in a warm hug. My head was on his shoulder, and I felt him let out a soft sigh, his grip so tight around me. "I-," He gulped.

"I love you," I felt his grip fade.

I pushed him away, leaving his grip, staring at him.

I love you too; 

is what I wanted to say, but I just stared at him.

I studied his facial expression and took in a deep breath, thinking of my words. "I can't do this anymore." Still staring at him, I could see his heart shatter into pieces. His facial expression changed, and his smile dropped.

"Cut!" The director yelled. "Good acting" I heard Thomas say as he turned to leave the room. "Thanks" I smile, running to catch up with him.