083

HOLY CHEESECAKES!! CAN YOU SEE THIS BEAUTY!! ITS ALL CRAFTED BY THE BEAUTIFUL HANDS OF elvie 3 like damnnnn!! You guys are hella talented!!

You quietly ate your ramen as Kawasaki walked up the stairs and to your mother's bedroom. A smirk made way to your face as you licked some of the broth from your lips.

A few moments later, the policeman came rushing down, eyes wide in anger as he addressed you, "You! Why is her room locked?!" He asked as you gave him a side glance and shrugged your shoulders nonchalantly, "Beats me..." and continued to eat your ramen.

He growled angrily before slamming his hands on the dining table. His actions almost made your ramen spill, earning him a glare from you, "The hell was that for?" He was about to answer when he got a message.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Time's ticking by, Kawasaki-kun~

They're getting to the juicy

part!!

Reading the message, the raven haired police officer shook with anger, making you bite down a grin. Ran seemed to be his job amazingly!!

The reason you called Ran was for him to pretend to be the anonymous user, since you'd be busy pretending to be innocent, you needed Kawasaki to think that you weren't the person messaging him.

He looked back at you, eyes shining with a burning fire of rage and bloodthirst. He shoved his phone back in his pocket before grabbing your shoulder, "Please... Do you have the keys to her room?! I need them!! I'm begging you!!" 

'Like I give a shit...' You thought to yourself before acting as if you were truly pitying him. You let out a sigh and nodding, getting off your chair to hand him the keys. He snatched them away and rushed up the stairs. You stood there in the kitchen, waiting to hear commotion.

For a second, it was eeriely quiet. And then...

Crash!!

Bang!!

The sound of things being thrown around reverberated throughout the house as you almost let a loud laugh slip through your lips. Ah, this is wonderful!!

Screams were heard, shouting, curses, everything was too loud. But for once, you genuinely enjoyed it all. All this horror that would usually make a child tremble gave you shivers of excitement.

A while later, you heard the cries of your mother as a grin made way to your lips.

Ah, karma's a bitch...

Kawasaki stormed down the stairs with a face dripping with anger, as your sorry excuse of a mother ran behind him with slightly ripped clothes.

'Holy shit, I was joking about them fucking!! But they really were acting like a bunch of horny dogs!! Man, I should be a fortune teller!! ' Your eyes widened before you hid your smile behind your sleeve. Takasugi walked out with a horrified look and his appearance in a disarray. 

Ah... poor guy just got the shock of his life...

You knew well enough that your mother was cheating on both of the men without each of their knowledge. Blinking slightly, you decided to go back to the dining table to eat your remaining ramen. 

You're more suprised at how much the ramen was!! It lastes you through an entire fight!!

Just then, you got a message that made you take out your phone and flip it open.