Chapter: 33

I didn't think I would discover myself before this entryway once more, but now that I have learned a parcel of things, I know precisely what is it that I must do. In spite of the fact that, it would've appeared a bit unbalanced chatting and grinning with them like everything is fine. They kept secrets from me, I get it, it is my father's wish, but at some point it makes me ponder, did Jungkook attempt and succeeded in being close to me since it is the right thing to do or is it since he benefits from it? Possibly in the event that it wasn't for his mother constraining him to find a girlfriend, he wouldn't indeed look at me, even in case he knows me from the beginning what I truly was. I ring the chime twice, waiting for someone to welcome me in, which did not take long. "Good afternoon Mrs. Jeon, is Jungkook here?"

She scowls, and folds her arms over her chest, as on the off chance that she was planning for a quarrel, "Aish! Jimin how many times I ought to tell you to call me Ji-ae, Ji-ae! You'll indeed call me mother in case you like, but no Mrs. Jeon from you young boy. Understand!" She gazes distinctly at me, a finger extends towards my face and I snicker. "Miss Ji-ae", I react and she smiles. "Great, now you will come in", she welcomes me in and closes the entryway behind me.

"Jungkook! Get your ass down here!" The lady yells; to be legitimate that catches me off guard as I have never seen her in that component before. Perhaps she is without a doubt too kind to me, or possibly it's since I didn't know her that much to form, a total portrayal about her identity. It wasn't before long that I heard his profound moans coming from upstairs, seriously, in this evening he's still in bed. I observe him yawns and extend his arms, lips mopes and eyes saggy. But what have me rationally dribbling wasn't because of that, but because of his button open shirt, uncovering his solid and incline body. My eyes coat over him, and stops at his v-line underneath his midsection. A blush creeps over my cheeks and quickly I heard a hack, she looks at me with cheekiness and the ruddy develop more profound from being found out.

"Mom, what is all this within the early morning?" he inquires, voice rough; Mrs Ji-ae clicks her lips, her eyebrows scrunches. "Morning? It's now after two however you're still resting. Jimin is here to see you, and make beyond any doubt you treat him good", she says with an irritation as she strolls off.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and presently it has landed on me, I looked away from him as I played with the trim of my shirt, attempting to dodge those inquisitive eyes. Without saying a word, he sits within the lounge chair before me, his legs folds over the other, and his arms spread over its head. "Baby Chihuahua came to see me, how wonderful", he chuckles out and now my temperament rapidly alter, I gave him a glare and his grin develop wider. "What's with you and that name?" I ask my looks stone kill and bored. He essentially shrugs. "I just needed to know what you're in required of, for you to actually come to find me yourself."

I chomp my lips. Now that I am here, I am so frightened to know what his reply would be. I take a profound breath and gaze in his lovely eyes, his dark hair is chaotic and his pose appears strong and proud, it nearly makes me cringe in fear to talk. "S-Say, back at that place when we first met. Did you know what I was before", it wasn't truly the address I need to ask, but I still needed to know nonetheless. "What you were?" he rehashes, and Jimin nods. "That I-was different-somehow".

Jungkook didn't say anything, and it almost makes me accept that it is without a doubt true. I swallow thickly and redirect my eyes to my hand resting in my lap, I let out a breath. "I know it; I wondered why someone like you'd really talk to an individual like me. Was it because of my gran gran, did she told you to be my friend or something? You pity me, and that excuse about your mother constraining you to get a girlfriend was all a lie wasn't it".

"Hey hey, don't get too ahead of yourself there baby Chihuahua, alright it was true that Naomi was the one who told me to be-friend you, generally because you didn't have any friends, at the same time, about other circumstance those were all substantial. I didn't lie, but I didn't tell you truth either. To be fair, I never needed to linger myself around somebody like you, and I did at first brush-off Naomi's request".