Chapter 1

A new family moved in next to where you lived. It turned out to be the well known Afton family. Thee very William Afton lived in that house. Co Owner of thee Fazbear Entertainment. Or.. just the hottest man you've ever laid your eyes on-

"Y/N.." your mom called.

Times like these you wish you'd just move out already. But maybe you can stay with your mom for a little longer...

"Coming!" You yell, sliding on your slippers and running out your room.

"We're going to say hello to the neighbors that just moved in!" Your mom exclaims.

"The Aftons!?" You say, staring at her.

"I see.. you're already familiar with them." She responds, dusting off her shirt and grabbing a small bag.

"How do you- whatever. Mom, I'm sure they don't need any.. welcoming party." You say, your hands shaking in emphasis as you say party.

"I'm sure they won't mind." She says, looking you up and down.

"Put something nice on would you?" Your dad chimes in.

"I am in something nice." Pointing to your attire, pajama pants and a white tank top.

Your mom just cocks an eyebrow at you. "Alright dear," she says, linking arms with your dad.

"Let's go.." he says, smiling.

You watch the two walk out and you scoff, "I'm an adult. They're adults. This is some middle school new student type stuff." You mutter and curse to yourself as you go to leave the house.

But then you stop.

William Afton is in that house.

Sure he's, what? You don't even know how old he is. But he is married.. with kids.

But he's still eye candy.

And you were hungry.

"Coming! Mom, dad, wait for me!" You call out.