If You Dressed As a Maid

REQUESTED BY: xanderousx

A/N: Cuteness incoming. (I based this off of the maid outfit that we see in "Toshikuni's" mansion home.

--

Tanjiro:

Watching you go about your day in a stylish maid outfit makes him smile, even as he asks you why you're dressed like that. He's content to work beside you, as he's used to splitting chores with others.

Nezuko:

Your adorable girlfriend thinks you look absolutely mature and cool in your maid outfit, and follows you around the entire night in wonder. Her reaction is so cute that you can't help it; you buy her a copy of the one you're wearing and you have a good laugh watching her wear it around the inn proudly. (On one occasion, she wore it in battle and you had a horrible time getting the bloodstains off of it.)

Zenitsu:

BRUUUUUUH! WHOA, MAMA! Zenitsu immediately freaks out over how cute you look, gushing over you and overall just being an overly-dramatic dork. You don't mind, used to his antics by now, and you manage to go about your day with him following you like a lost puppy, poking his fingers together.

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't really get it, but he thinks the dress looks fancy and wants to try it on too. It looks a little weird on him, but once you get past the incredible biceps, it fits him well.

Giyuu:

He's not sure how to react when he sees you walking around in a maid outfit, rather just accepting it as another look you have. He's never really seen them in person, so to him it's just another nice dress. (He does get a little pink as he admits it looks nice on you.)

Kyojuro:

Your upbeat boyfriend immediately compliments your new outfit, thinking it looks quite nice. Senjuro wonders how practical it is and wants to try it on himself, and when he comes out both you and Kyojuro immediately gush over how adorable it is on him.

Muichiro:

He doesn't care. He just tells you "nice dress" and goes back to what he was doing. You do end up catching him trying it on later. With no shame, he says it looks better on him than on you. You can't even be mad; he's absolutely right.

Shinobu:

She's seen the outfits that maids of high society wear more than once, so when you visit one day in a maid's dress, she coos over how cute you are and immediately puts you to work with her in the lab.

Gyomei:

When you get him to touch the fabric, he comments on how soft and nice it feels. He likes the sound of your descriptions of it and tells you that it must look great on you.

Sanemi:

He's very taken-aback when you show up one day in a maid's dress, but refuses to acknowledge it and tries his best to treat you the same way as if you were wearing your regular uniform. You catch his cheeks flushed once or twice, which fuels your ego.

Akaza:

He's only seen maid outfits once or twice in his lifetime, and so he's completely unprepared for the sight of you in one of them. He admits you look really cute, but other than that he's shy.

Douma:

He's confused. "What's that outfit you're wearing? It's cute on you, dove~" When you explain, he cheerfully asks if you're going to service him with it. Never have you changed outfits faster in your entire life.

Kokushibo:

He wonders about your dress, noting that he's seen it once or twice while out and about. He comments on how you look nice in it, but doesn't see the practicality.

Muzan:

He does a double-take and asks why you're wearing the same outfit that the maids at the home of his child form wear, a little tense about if you've figured him out. When you reply that one of your friends gave it to you as a gag gift and you wanted to see how he'd react, he relaxed and said you looked quite nice. He can't unsee you working as one of the maids, and it becomes a bit of a guilty pleasure that he can't shake. He can't look any of them in the face without thinking of you for at least a week afterward.

Yoriichi:

He thinks you look good in any outfit; so when you come to him one day wearing a maid's outfit you found in the markets, he blushes and says it looks nice on you.

--

A/N: Reader's boy/girlfriend wearing the maid outfit incoming soon.

Please tell me what you thought.