I Hurt You...

Your eyes fluttering open, you immediately sensed the darkness that was all around you.

Fear struck you as soon as you realized that everything had once again gone pitch black and Sun was nowhere to be seen.

Seeing there was a tiny beacon of light by the receptionist's desk, you quickly ran towards it. The small light was coming from a box on the wall that was shaped like Freddy's head. Looking at it closer you noticed there was a flashlight in the mouth of the box.

You grabbed the flashlight and shone it out in front of you. Feeling a bit more brave, you decided to look for Sun.

As you slowly walked around the building, you couldn't shake the unnerving feeling that someone was watching you. Everything was so quiet that any small random noise made your heart pump faster and made you feel more and more unsafe.

You tried your best to push away the creepy feelings and keep looking, shining your flashlight in every direction hoping nothing bad had happened to your friend.

After searching for about twenty minutes and not finding anything you started losing hope in finding Sun.

Where could he have even gone to? How could he just disappear? It didn't make any sense...
Did...he leave?
No, he wouldn't do that! And why would he anyways?

Then you heard it...

The distinct sound of Sun's mechanical clicking.

A smile immediately appeared on your face as you followed the sound until it became louder and louder.
It was coming from the play structure!
"I knew he wouldn't just leave!"

As you came closer to the play structure you couldn't help but feel that a strange feeling was in the air...
You couldn't quite place your finger on it but it just felt...odd.

There was no sign of Sun either. You could still hear his clicking but you couldn't see him anywhere.

Just then, you heard a somewhat raspy chuckle from behind you.
You swiftly turned around only to see nothing and nobody. You felt a shiver track down your spine, just thinking about what kind of monsters might be lurking in the darkness....

"It's past your bed time"

Said an eerily calm voice. It was coming from above the play structure!
You shot your head up and came face to face an animatronic. Only this one was absolutely terrifying...

It was modeled similar to Sun but this one was moon themed. It had a black and white face, and glowing red eyes that were staring straight through you. It's smile was wide and disturbed as it's face spun from the left to the right, clicking in the process.

Your eyes were wide and your face had drained of all it's color, your body trembling at the horrific sight in front of you.

A scream escaped your throat as you quickly sprinted away from the ghastly creature.
It speedily followed after you, quickly catching up.

You knew you couldn't outrun it so you crawled into the play structure and started belly crawling through it. Your fashlight was beginning to dim, due it's lack of charge. But that didn't matter right now, you needed to find a spot to hide!