ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ռɨռɛ

TW: strong language.

✷✷✷

- I'm Will. - He says, smirking, with a cocky tone.

Seeing Robin's not happy expression, I elbow Will on the stomach.

- OW! - he let go of me and bend in pain. - There was no need in doing that!

I ignore his complaints. I turn to Robin and nervously smile, trying to make things less weird.

- Robin, this is Will. He's me... Friend. - I say, unsure. - Will, this is Robin.

- I'm ________'s friend. - Robin says.

- Only a friend? - Will asks, smirking. I clear my throat. Robin looks at him emotionless but with a fire of rage in his eyes. A fire that only the closest people would recognize. I gulp.

- Is Chris here? - I ask Robin. They nod.

- Who's Chris? - Will asks.

- Our manager. - Robin answers. - What do you need?

- Will needs a job. And here I can keep an eye on him. We're needing more people anyways. - I say nervously smiling. Robin nods. I sigh. - Alright. Will, go down this hall and knock on the last door. Say I told you to go there and that you're here for an interview.

- Okay! - Will says, smiling.

Soon, he disappears down the hall. I sigh. I, then, feel someone tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and see a cute brunette with big blue eyes looking at me.

- Hey, Emma. How are you? - I ask, smiling.

- I'm good! - she answers smiling.

- What do you need? - I ask.

- Uhm... Is that guy your boyfriend? - she asks shyly.

- What?! - I almost gag on my saliva. - No. Ew. Never.

- Oh... Alright. - she says with a slight smile.

- Why? - I ask, raising a brow.

- Oh... He's cute. - she giggles. I grab both her shoulders.

- Emma. Pay attention. Don't do this to yourself. You deserve better. Believe me. He's the worse guy you will ever meet. - I say, trying to make her understand how serious I was. She looks at me a bit terrified.

- Alright... - she says, unsure, and goes back to work.

I sigh and lean back on the counter. I yawn, tired. It was a tough night and morning. Will is a difficult person to deal with. It's tiring. Robin seems to notice my tiredness and leaves behind the counter. They turn me to the side and place their hands on my shoulders, slowly pressing and squeezing them. I take deep breaths, relaxing. A smile spreads all over my face as I felt more and more relaxed thanks to Robin. Unfortunately, it soon ends and Robin steps back. I turn around and look at them.

- Feeling better? - they ask, smiling.

- Definitely. Thank you, Robin. - I say, smiling back.

Since the cafe was quite empty, Robin and I lean back on the counter, side to side. I yawn and lay my head on their shoulder, Robin soon leaning their head on mine. I close my eyes and relax, taking deep breaths. The delicious smell of coffee filled my lungs and the cold breeze coming from the open window caressed my cheek. I was close to falling asleep when I hear footsteps coming from the hall. I knew it was Will, so I kept my eyes closed.