New Tape: Bonnie + Clyde <3

The Story of America's most romanticized serial killers/ criminals

The two growing up were in poverty due to Great Depression Era they grew up in. They both strove for money and fame, but they went for it in the wrong ways. Clyde was already a criminal before they met and Bonnie married a criminal at the age of 16.

The two met at a mutual friend's house and they seemed to be attracted to one another instantly. Unfortunately, two weeks later Clyde was sentenced to 2 years in prison for earlier crimes this crushed Bonnie of course.

Although it didn't last long, Two or so months later Bonnie smuggled a gun into the prison for Clyde that he used to escape. It was short-lived freedom when he was recaptured and sent to a brutal prison for 14 years. It is said that after his nightmarish years there he came back a different man, he was assaulted and murdered the assaulter during his time there and another prisoner took fault for it as he was already a convicted criminal. Luckily he was paroled two years into the sentence [Parole: the release of a prisoner temporarily (for a special purpose) or permanently before the completion of a sentence, on the promise of good behavior.]

Since jobs were so scarce during the Great Depression Bonnie and Clyde resorted to bank robberies. They had a small gang known as The Barrow Gang, during a robbery of a hardware store Bonnie was captured and placed in Jail but then release due to the lack of evidence. During her time in jail, Clyde and Hamilton (a member of the "Barrow Gang") committed another robbery but it went wrong, resulting in the death of the store owner.

For 2 years Bonnie and Clyde robbed many states, including Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Louisiana, and New Mexico. They changed/stole many cars and replaced license plates to throw off the police. (around this time Bonnie had Y/N obviously fiction you stayed with their parents and sometimes joined them)

Even with all their robberies they still made time to visit their families in Dallas. This almost caused them to get killed due to many police ambushed during these visits.

On the run for a year now Clyde's brother Buck just was released from jail. The law wanted Bonnie and Clyde for murder, bank robbery, auto theft, and robbing grocery stores and gas stations. Even with all these charges, they rented an apartment for the reunion with Buck and his wife Blanche. For two weeks they chatted, cooked, and played cards until Clyde noticed two police cars pull up, this led to the shootout that killed one policeman and injured another.

Even though they escaped they left some things behind that were found by the police. The items were rolls of film/ Tapes (that's why chapter titles are Tape: ##) pictures that are now famous and Bonnies poem " The story of Suicide Sal". The pictures, Tapes, and the escape increased their fame.

About three months later they had an accident when Clyde realized a bit too late that a bridge ahead had been closed for repairs, in an attempt to swerve the car went down into an embankment. Clyde and another member got out fine but Bonnies leg was burned badly by battery acid causing long terms problems of her not being able to walk properly. They could not go to the hospital since they were wanted.

Bonnie, Clyde, Buck, Blanche, and Jones checked out two cabins in Missouri. Police were tipped by the locals and they surround the cabins, Clyde and Buck using rifles shot the Police, and Buck got shot in the head (somehow alive?). Gathering everyone they hopped into a car and began to drive away, police shot two tires and shattered a window, and some of the fragments damaged one of Blanche's eyes severely. Clyde drove for the night and the next day stopped to get tires and bandages.

5 days later more than 100 policemen, National Guardsmen, Vigilantes, and local farmers surrounded them. Clyde and Jones began shooting and Buck helped but was unable to move and hit multiple times Blanche by his side. Clyde hopped into a car got shot in the arm and crashed into a tree.

Bonnie, Jones and Clyde ran away then swam across a river then Clyde stole a car and drove them away.

Buck died and Blanche was captured. Clyde was shot four times, Bonnie was hit by many buckshot pellets and Jones who was shot in the head ran away and never returned.

Several months later the couple went back to robbing. Though they had to be careful.

Jones was captured and told his story to the police. Who learned that Bonnie and Clyde were close with their families and got the idea to ambush the couple the next time they visited. During an ambush attempt, Clyde was pissed because it endangered their mothers (and yn). Deciding to let his anger out he went to the prison where he went through hell.He got Clyde's old friend Hamilton to break out, during this a guard was killed and several prisoners got into the getaway car. Henry was one of the prisoners (everyone else left due to an argument with Clyde even Hamilton) who stayed with the couple.

Knowing how close Bonnie and Clyde were to their families they guessed that they would (including Henry) visit Henry's father. they learned that Henry separated from the couple.

So the police devised a plan they planned an ambush along the road where they expect the 3 to take. They took the father's truck and placed it alongside the road and removed two tires hoping that Clyde would see this and slow down to investigate.

On May 23, Clyde slowed down after seeing the truck, the police opened fire right away. More than 130 bullets were shot at the couple killing them quickly. Clyde died first and a scream was

heard by police coming from Bonnie who watched her love die. But she did too. The back of Clyde's head was exploded and part of Bonnie's hand was shot off.

Even though Bonnie wished to be buried with Clyde she was not, they were buried in different cemeteries.

Bonnie and Clyde murdered 13 people. They were the Criminal romantic image of two love-struck outlaw lovers running from the cops.

 They were the Criminal romantic image of two love-struck outlaw lovers running from the cops