Rivals

[ So, I was going through a very terrible writer block while making this, but I really wanted to update, so I'm sorry if this chapter is all over the place! I hope you guys still like it! ]

***

“Y/N-san, where are you going?” Naho approached Y/N in the next day.

“I'm going to see Daki! I'm a bit worried since she's been all alone with Nezuko since last night and all-”

“I-I see, good luck then!” The kid responded with a scared expression, running away just after.

'Everyone is still too scared to approach Daki, and well, it's not like I can blame then, let's just hope that she can get closer to them later-' Y/N thought as she approached the room where the two demons were staying, doing a small knock to announce she was there before opening the door. “Daki? Nezuko?”

What Y/N saw when she entered the room was something that she wouldn't ever expect to see.

Small Nezuko and small Daki were sitting in front of each other in the floor, Daki talking about something and Nezuko just responding with randoms hums.

'They're…. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE, WHAT THE HELL-'

“Ah, Y/N! Is everything okay?”

“Y-Yes! I just wanted to check on you guys, is everything okay?”

“Of course! Nezuko is teaching me about her energy recovery without eating human's technique!”

“Oh, and that technique is…?”

She put both of her hands in her hips and proudly puffed her chest. “I will explain it to you! First, you lay down.”

Daki said, laying on her back. “Then you close your eyes….”

“And?”

“And you stay there.”

'….so basically, she taught her how to sleep-'

“Huumph! Humpph!”

“Haaah?! What do you mean I'm doing it wrong?!” She sat up, her cheeks puffed in frustration.

“Wait- You can understand what she's saying?!”

“Huh? You don't?” Daki tilted her head, confused.

“Huumph! humph!”

“Huh? You need to lose consciousness for it to work? Why? Isn't that very inefficient in battle? Does your brother carry you in the middle of the fights because you're lazy?”

“HUMPH!!” Nezuko angrily started to give small punches to her shoulder.

“OKAY OKAY! I'M SORRY! LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS, I GOT IT!”

'pfft- They are so cute-'

“Y/N! Aoi was calling you for….” Zenitsu appeared, looking over the room before his eyes settled on Daki, his smile completely dropping to a fearful face in a matter of seconds. “GYAAAAAAAAH!!!  DEMON!!! WHY IS THERE A DEMON IN HERE?!”