Chapter 13

You are so annoying! I laughed pushing Micah.

I'm dead ass dude! Shit had me bugged out.

I bet, cause you slow!. I placed the baby in the swing and he was knocked out. "You hungry?"

Hell yeah I'm tryna eat what yo moms made doe?!

Who? My mama?! The fuck she make?

You! He said raising one eye braw smiling.

Ight bye you blew it! I laughed opening the fridge.

Ight I'm just playing what you bouta cook?

I was thinking chicken and Mac and cheese and broccoli.

Oh yeah I definitely need a plate! You mind I take a shower real quick?

No I don't mind.

Ight cause I feel like I smell like the gym still.

You do! I laughed. I picked my ringing phone up and he rolled his eyes. I slid over the answer button answering the face time smiling laughing.

What's up? Monster asked licking his lips with Austin in the phone.

Hi stink! My heart melted every time I seen Austin. He was so freakin cute and literally was Monsters twin. He had a head full of curly hair and the deepest dimples.

Eeen! Eeen! He smiled and laughed. He couldn't say Queen so he called me "Eeen" it was literally the cutest thing to me.

Hi baby! I miss you! He grabbed the phone and started kissing the screen. I gave him a bunch of kisses back.

When are you bringing him? I asked monster flipping the chicken.

Shit I was thinking bout coming in a week or two and I was gone bring him. How my son?

He's good! He sleeping. I said flipping the screen on Ja'Kari.

Babyyy! Babyyy! Austin smiled saying. When I was pregnant and he brought Austin around he was stuck to me like glue. He hugged my stomach more than me. He often rubbed it and gave it kisses. And always would poke it and say "baby".

Queen where the towels? Micah asked loudly.

In the closet! I yelled back. Monster started laughing.

Who that? He questioned licking his lips.

Micah, he asked to take a shower he was at the gym.

He been at yo house almost everyday fuck y'all doing playin family now?

No it's not even like that! He's literally just here visiting and spending time with his son.

Word? Even at 11o'clock at night and shit when you don't be answering the phone?

No Monster it's not even like that. He's literally here for Prince.

Prince?! Yeah you acting different!

What? What you mean that's my son name!

Queen you ain't called him by his first name since he was born it's always been Ja'Kari! You think I'm dumb or something? You wanna be with that Nigga go ahead I don't wanna hear Shìt when he start shittin on y'all again.

What? Ja'Kari how are you mad that he wants to be a father.

That ain't why I'm mad! But go ahead do you ma. I'll hit you. He said than hung up on me. He just pissed me off. I tried to call him back and my FaceTime was declined.

"What's the fuckin issue?!" I texted him.

"Go play family with ya baby dad!" He texted back.

"Dude it's not that serious and nobody is playing family!" I texted back but my message didn't say deliver. I slammed my phone down on the counter and flipped the chicken. He was being mad childish right now.