Tape 14: Masquerade

Mature sexual themes will be shown within the tape, viewer discretion is advised (check out the playlist)

Another mission was assigned to you and unfortunately Rindou

Another mission was assigned to you and unfortunately Rindou. Mikey decided to put you two together to hopefully stop your bickering with one another. You decided to drive the car and during the whole fucking 15 minutes drive you too argued and made fun of each other. 

The mission was a little troublesome, the second strongest criminal organization seemed to start causing problem for Bonten. If anything went wrong you weren't sure how Mikey would react. 

Nevertheless it was ongoing smoothly. You and Rindou should have gotten a acting degree on how well you two preformed. Acting as if you too were a love struck couple. 

This particular mission took place at a ball.  As if you were now royal, people wore fancy dresses and suits dancing around with their partners. The music was classical, definitely not something you were used to.  

You wore a puffy princess gown with black and red detailing. Did you want to wear it? Of course not. Rindou was lucky he only had to wear a tailored suit that undeniably made him more attractive then he was already. Makeup was used to cover up the Bonten tattoos in order to blend in. 

"To your right there he is" you muttered under your breath to rindou as he brought you to his chest following along with the music and dance steps. You both wore masks as this particular ball was a masquerade ball. 

"Alright don't fuck this up" he spun you around as the dance was to switch partners. You successfully were now dancing with the Target.

"Such a fine lady aren't you" he compliments, he had very dark skin and green eyes. His hair was braided and tied in the back, he was very attractive indeed. You smiled and looked at him in a manner that has made so many men and women weak. 

"Thank you Sir~" he spins you around and brings you up to his chest, your faces inches apart. Masks covering the top of your faces. 

"Call me Aran darling" your bodies move in sync, you weren't particularly set off by him but the fact you had to kill him was such a pity.