fudge candy

TW: sh, sh mentions, someone says k¥s but I think that can trigger people???

/////

Hutao dragged the two inisde.

They ended up having to stay over at the stage and they all forgot to take off their makeup, it was freezing cold in the night and somehow they managed to get to sleep..

//

Chongyun sat up sleepily, everyone else was still asleep.

It was probably 6AM.. he could tell because he checked the time! He stood up and walked into the bathroom. He stared at himself, it all felt so surreal, it felt like his life was looping. He was reminded of when the only reason he didn't k!ll himself was because of his brother.

He sighed and splashed water on his face.

This is so stupid. His life is practically perfect now, so why does he still feel sick when he looks at himself? He held onto the sink and sobbed quietly, only the sounds of the birds to drown it out..

He stared at himself again, he stared until he didn't see him as... him. He only saw a person that he didn't recognise anymore.

He wiped his face with a towel.

He rolled up his sleeve.

Bruises were still seen, pink and red scars layered on top. He rolled his sleeve back down. He hit himself on the head with the palm of his hand.

He sighed, it was shaken and long.

He stepped out, everyone was still sleeping soundly, they looked so calm..

He ate a packet of popping candy he found in hutaos bag. It didn't satisfy his stomach but its a good substitute for anything good. The popping inside his mouth was quiet, he leaned against a wall and listened for a while.

Until the noise stopped.

Hutaos alarm went off, chongyun panickedly tried to make himself not look like he had been sobbing, his makeup had washed off. He played on his phone to hide his face which definitely was a little red.

Xingqiu yawned, "hutao turn your alarm off" he rubbed his eye, hutao groaned and switched it off but now everyone was awake..

They all began getting dressed and changed for the show, except xingqiu hebwas fixing everyone's makeup.

"Yunyun! C'mon let me fix your makeup- hm? Oh, yours is all gone, did you wash up off?" Xingqiu frowned and sat next to chongyun. "no, uh sorry I didn't mean to" chongyun whispered, xingqiu smiled "it's okay! Just please fix mine after I do yours!" Xingqiu ruffled chongyuns hair

Chongyun smiled at him nervously..

Soon after xingqiu called chongyun over to get his makeup fixed, he did go over and he did get his makeup fixed, he did look good but he didn't feel right. This wasn't right. He didn't deserve this? Xingqiu deserves to be famous, he's so much better than chongyun..

Then they switched places, xingqiu sat in the chair and chongyun did his makeup, once he was finished he kissed xingqiu on the cheek.

"Hm? What was that for dear?" Xingqiu opened his eyes and looked at chongyun, "oh, uhm.. it was in case anything happens at the show!" Chongyun smiled, xingqiu turned to him "what do you mean?"

Chongyun paused "you know, things happen xing, things we can't or can control" he smiled, xingqius eyes widened "yunyun, don't imply that, please" he stood up and hugged him.

Chongyun sighed and hugged him back, things do happen, things that you can't control. Someone could try and murder them or something..

Chongyun hugged him tighter, he wanted to cry but if he did then people would ask him if he's okay and how is someone supposed to respond to that? 'Noooo! I want to stab myself in the neck every time I hold a knife!!"