Chapter 18

-Hannah POV-

I sat down on the couch. I can't exactly break the door open now. The guys probably didn't have their phones with them.

A solid half an hour passed when the door opened and someone walked in. It was Cameron. "Hannah? Why aren't you out with us? I came to check up on you."

I sighed and stood up. "Melissa legit locked me inside for I don't know what."

Cameron didn't answer but kept gazing over my body. I snapped my fingers in front of his face breaking the daze. "Oh yeah. Uhm well fuck you look hotter than Melissa."

"Yeah right." I knew Melissa was a ten and I'm probably a two. "Let's just get going."

We both slid on our shades and walked down to the beach. I noticed Cameron glance at me once in a while. It made me feel kind of shy but I was too bothered to enjoy the attention.

I was actually hurt. Why hadn't Jack come to check up on me? Melissa.

The second we came into the guys view they looked up and stared. Even Jack stopped splashing Melissa with water and gaped at us.

Jack looked me up and down, biting his lip gently. He had that sexy look in his eyes that made me feel some type of way.

"This is awkward." Cam muttered. I know that we looked something like a couple. Jack looked like he would punch Cameron's lights out. He gave me a cold stare then turned to Melissa. Ouch.

"Holy Hannah!" Nash whistled. "Could you get any hotter?"

I blushed and looked down. I didn't really like the attention from guys and other people walking pass. Jack kept shooting me dirty looks while he splashed around with Melissa.

I ignored him and sat next to Hayes who was building a sand castle. He seemed ecstatic that I was helping him, the other guys made a big joke out of it and called me a pedophile.

"Let's get in the water guys!" Johnson said running in with the other guys. Even Hayes abandoned me and ran with them. Jack completely ignored me which felt great.

"Come on Han." Cameron held his hand out, I took it smiling. You gotta love Dallas and his soft heart. He made me hop on his back which was obvious that he wanted to piss Jack off.

"Cameron!" I giggled holding his neck tightly while he slide his arms around my legs. I flushed at the contact, it made me shiver slightly. Only Jack had that affect on me before.

"I won't drop you." He said spinning in circles until we both were in fits of laughter. "Trust me Han."

"I'm crazy for saying this but I do." I laughed and caught Jack glaring at Cameron like he was going to choke slam him then drowned him in the ocean.

"Block your nose." He shouted and charged into the water, covering us completely in the icy water. The cold felt good though and made me forget about Jack.

That feeling was short-lived when Cameron and I emerged holding each other too closely and Jack caught us. "You okay?" Cam asked breathing heavily.

I nodded. "Yeah-h I guess."

We untangled ourselves from each other and walked back to shore. Jacks angry gaze burned through my skin, I felt guilty but I didn't do anything unintentionally.

Melissa was in her element, rubbing sun tan lotion on Jacks back. She clearly had sexual intentions, the other guys looked at me in confusion.

"What the fuuuck?" Johnson mouthed to me silently. I shrugged and sat down next to Cameron who shook his head in their direction.

"I'm so tired of this." I muttered mostly to myself but Cam heard.

"He's a jealous guy Hannah, don't take it seriously." He rubbed my back affectionately.

"Hey." Johnson walked over and sat with us, he laid his head on my lap and slid on his shades. "He's being a dick."

Cameron and I laughed. Johnson explained to us how Jack always acts like a jerk when Melissa's around. He told us how she changes him for the worse. Cameron agreed.

"Whatever. I dont even want to marry him at this rate." I said playing with Johnsons hair.

"You make a good pillow though." He said and patted my legs. It wasn't a sexual touch but Jack stood up angrily. Melissa seemed disappointed

"What the fuck guys?" He growled. "Can't you fucking keep your hands off Hannah?"

"Someone has to show her attention Jack, you're clearly busy with other shit." Cameron defended me. It was sweet of him but i didn't want to get between them.

"You're supposed to be a friend bro!" He spat at Cam. "Yet you're trying to move on my girl."

"What?" Cameron laughed. "You think I'm trying to steal Hannah? That's so fucked up Jack."

"Yeah bro!" Johnson sat up. "The fucked up part is you're letting your girl watch you frolick with your ex."

"Yeah what kind of guy does that?" Nash joined in. They were all defending me and I kind of felt bad for Jack.

"Jack didn't do anything." Melissa said dramatically like this is some highschool musical fight.

"Oh shut it." Aaron groaned and laid back down on the sand.

"Well Hannah's entertaining Cameron! She practically throws herself at him." Jack said meeting my eye's with a cold stare. Is he fucked up?

I stood up quickly and dusted sand off my thighs, Cam tried to make me sit down but I stepped back. "I don't even wanna get married to you anymore Jack!"

I stormed off to the penthouse. I was crying heavy tears and felt so betrayed by Jacks words. I thought he was okay with Cameron and I. Obviously not.

I rubbed my arms because it started raining all of a sudden. I went into the penthouse and changed into Jack's sweats because it was still raining and a tank top. I heard everyone come back in.

I walked out and bumped into Melissa who was smirking at me. "Hannah! I'm so sorry!"

"Get the fuck out of my way!" I shot back but she stood in the stairway.

"I just wanna talk hun." She smiled sweetly making my skin prickle with hate. She knew she made me angry amd loved it.

"Talk about Melissa?" I asked bluntly. "How you're happy that Jack doesn't actually really like me? That he's only claiming to love me because of this arranged marriage? I get it okay!"

"Finally realized that?" She smirked.

"You may know Jack longer than I have but you know nothing about the real Jack! He's only good enough for you now that he's famous that's why you're back!"

"Oh you think you know the real Jack?" she said gritting her teeth. I struck a nerve.

"Yeah I do! And Ive never loved anyone more than I love Jack despite his flaws. I would do anything for him to make him happy but you only care about yourself!" Everything came out before I could stop myself. She was silent.

"You want Jack? You can fucking have him." I spat. Melissa's smirk was gone and behind her stood Jack with shocked eyes. My heart fluttered at the sight of him, like it usually does.

"You two deserve each other." I mumbled and pushed passed both of them.