Chapter 19

My ex is seriously the worse person in the entire world!
Lol just felt like getting that out bcs he's a jerk!

Lol updating during Math class! Whoever the hell created math: You Suck!
______
-Hannah POV-

"Feeling okay?" Cameron asked. It was just the two of us in the kitchen, he offered to make hot cocoa for us. I just had a blow up with Melissa and Jack witnessed the whole thing.

"Yep I guess." I shrugged sitting on the counter. "Mind if I crash in your bed tonight?"

"I'll take the couch." He smiled and bumped my knee playfully.

"You're the best Cam. I seriously owe you big time." I sniffed feeling emotional. "I've never had a friend as amazing as you."

He shrugged. "I guess I just have a soft spot for you Han. I mean it, since you got here i just felt a sort of BFF connection."

"That's so cute." I laughed. "But I agree, we're just good together brutha."

He carried our hot cocoa to the den and we plopped down. Everyone in the house were either sitting out on the deck or already in bed. Sammy and Melissa disappeared to her room - dodgy.

"What are you going to do about Gilinsky?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. "I don't want to be with him."

"Hannah..."

"No Cameron." I said firmly. "I know you're gonna say I'm overreacting, but this is really out of hand."

"I was going to say, you're hair's pretty when its wet." He sipped his drink smirking at me. I laughed and threw a cushion at him.

-

I ran up to the room that Jack and I were supposed to be sleeping in just to get some PJs. I didn't want to sleep next to him tonight or ever again for that matter.

I stopped halfway across the room when I felt Jack's stare from the bathroom. His eye's looked sad, like he might cry any second. I bit back tears too. I've never needed someone this bad.

The fact that he was shirtless drove me insane though. I needed to feel his touch.

He sniffed and turned back to shaving his beard. When he was done he leaned on the sink just staring in the mirror. He sighed deeply and sniffed. Was he going to cry.

Before I could stop myself i walked over to stand behind him, his back muscles tensed from my presence. My mind yelled at me to run downstairs to Cameron but my heart told me to stay.

"Aren't you crashing with Cam tonight?" Jack asked painfully. I sighed and before I could stop myself, I slid my arms around his body and rested my head on his bare back. He smelled like soap and his strong cologne.

"You're stubborn Gilinsky." I mumbled and kissed his back. Forget Melissa, forget Sammy, forget everyone because I know that I need Jack. He sighed and intertwined our fingers.

"Hannah." He breathed. "There's so many fucking things to say. I'll start with saying that I love you so much, so so much."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "I love you too Jack, I can't imagine not loving you at all."

Jack turned around and cupped my face in his hands, he rubbed my cheek affectionately with his thumb. "I'm crazy about you Han."

"You have a funny way of showing it." I said looking down but he lifted my chin up to meet his eyes.

"I'm not the best." He said. "But I'd never leave you no matter what, I'm in this fore the long run babe."

"I just don't know what to believe anymore Jack." I sighed pulling his hands away from my face. "You say one thing and then you do another, it doesn't even matter because I'm the one who suffers."

"Hannah...Melissa basically told me that you said Cameron would make a better husband than me. That's why i didnt check up on you when you didn't come down to the beach. I was afraid to face you." He whispered.

My face was hot with anger. "That's bullshit! I have never told Melissa anything about anybody much less Cameron!"

"I was hoping she was lying - " he exhaled in relief but I cut him off angrily.

"She has lied numerous times Jack! Just to break you and I up!" I yelled. "Yet you still believe her and push me away when you know I'd never lie!"

"What am I supposed to do then Hannah? Its like I screw everything up!" Jack threw his hands in the air.

"Trust!" I said. "You're supposed to trust me around other guys."

"And do you trust me?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Is he trying to pin this whole trust issue on me when he's clearly the one who has the issues.

"With the way you act, would you trust yourself?" I asked biting tears. "Ever since we got here you've been spending more time with Melissa than you have with me!"

"I didn't see it - "

"Of course you didnt see it like that Jack! You don't care about my feelings at all when it comes to this!" The tears flowed. "I've been holding it all in just for you and it's the most difficult thing!"

Jack sighed. "Baby don't cry - "

"No!" I yelled. "You try holding back tears when you see me with some other guy! You dont have to worry about that because I'm not a good enough catch."

"Woah woah Hannah!" Jack said pulling me into his arms. "Not a catch? Where the fuck is this coming from? You're a bloody rare catch and im so lucky to have you."

"You - "

"No I mean it!" He said stroking my hair. "Who says i dont hide my hurt when i see you with Cameron or Johnson? Who says i don't feel like crying whenever you cry?"

"You don't show it." I sniffed.

"I'm a man Hannah! Im not gonna shout to the world that I'm crying." Jack chuckled and pulled me tighter against him. His bare skin felt so good under my touch.

"You mean so much to me Jack." I sajd. "I don't want anybody else but you."

"There's nobody else for me but you, I'm honestly sorry." His voice broke at the end making my heart break for him. I knew he was really sorry...but how long would it last?

I didn't answer but held on to Jack just as tight as he held onto me. It was silent.

"I just want my girl back." Jack croaked weakly.

"She never left." I whispered and looked up at his face. The sadness in his eyes was replaced with nothing but love. He leaned downwards and pressed his lips again mine.

The feeling was euphoric.