[Extra] 405-407

Chapter 405 - "You deserve all of this." (1)

On the other side, Jiang DeXian, whose intention was to switch over to his secondary account only noticed that he had posted to Weibo from the wrong account after he had finished posting it.

Albeit he had it removed as quickly as possible but, as someone with millions of fans, there were already fans who had taken screen captures of his action. That tone of his. Why did it sound so much like a recommendation to the CP fans? Did he post from a wrong account accidentally?

All netizens were natural-born Sherlock Holmes when it came to something like this. They started going through every trace and hint with a fine-tooth comb and swore to identify Jiang DeXian's secondary account.

Fang JunRong was equally curious about Jiang DeXian's secondary account but no way was she going to look through them one by one like the netizens. That would be too much work. She had a much simpler approach.

She texted Jiang DeXian and asked him point blank.

[So, which one is your secondary account?]

Jiang DeXian finally replied back to her after 10 minutes. He had almost responded back to her instantly when she texted him in the past. The delay in time gave away the fact that he was nervous.

[Did Fang JunRong and Jiang DeXian start dating today?]

It took Fang JunRong a few seconds to figure out that that was the username of his secondary account. Her eyelids twitched. Had Jiang DeXian been sitting in front of her right now, she would have flipped him on his forehead – the username was totally biased! It was obviously one of the CP fans.

She looked up the account as she shook her head. After she had brought it up, she noticed that this account has quite a few fans, around 600,000.

Each time it posted something, it would have thousands of re-posts and sometimes even in the range of tens of thousands. It was one of the influential fans among the Jiang DeXian x Fang JunRong couple.

This account could, somehow, quickly locate high-quality fanfiction and share them with the other CP fans. It even summarized a lot of Jiang DeXian and Fang JunRong fluffiness and pinned them on the very top, so new fans who just joined could better locate them. It was extremely fan-friendly.

Under his last post were all the crying and whining from other fans.

[Big Sister, come online quickly! Our CP had just handed out sugar! Everyone, eat!]

The referral of being a big sister strongly perplexed Fang JunRong. Jiang DeXian was mighty for sure – being able to hold down the position as the head of the fans like nothing and not phased by being referred to as big sister by his group of fans. That was certainly some strong mentality.

She found that both irritating and funny. He was a big boss himself. With his thick brows and big eyes, he had been sneakily guiding the public opinion. That was some hard work on his part.

Fang JunRong even suspected that he must have personally paid for a lot of the fanfictions out there. How else would there be so many philanthropists creating all of them for free.

While she found it comical, she also felt a slight hint of sweetness in her heart. One way or another, anyone with eyes could see his efforts.

She looked down and replied to him with a "we will need to have a talk later" emoji before she looked back up at the programme.

"You look happy." It was Zhang ZhiSu's tender voice.

"Do I?"

Fang JunRong reflexively checked on herself with her cellphone screen and saw a slight smile. It wasn't her usual official smile when she met up with customers but one that came from the heart that let others know that she was in a good mood.