8

"We assure that all of our models under our company have a healthy diet and that we provide a free therapy for all of our employees." Hyunjin announced as he looked over the people sitting down at the long table their attention turned on him as he spoke.

This was the fifth meeting he had conducted this week alone and he was already exhausted.

Of course he'd received attention from a lot of different brands wanting to use his models for the Spring Fashion design so he had a lot of paperwork and reviewing to do and with Minho gone he didn't have the extra help currently.

Just as he clicked on the remote to show the next slide a knock on the door interrupted him. Looking over he watched as Young-hee entered, a small smile on her face as she bowed. "Miss Lee is there something I can do for you?" He asked setting down the remote, listening as she cleared her throat. "Someone is on the line for you sir." She stated as she looked at Hyunjin who nodded lightly.

The Alpha glanced at the people sitting around, a small sigh leaving him as he looked back at her.

"Can you ask them to call back?" He spoke calmly.

He watched as Young-hee glanced at him before dipping her head before answering.

"Sir, Mr. Yang is calling."

Hyunjin was quick to turn to the others with an apologetic smile as he bowed. "My greatest apologies but I need to take this. Miss Lee here can finish the presentation and answer any questions you have." Hyunjin said as he bowed once more before striding toward the door, thanking Young-hee before taking his phone from her and stepping outside.

Answering he quickly put the phone to his ear as he walked down to his office. "Baby? Is everything alright?" Hyunjin asked worriedly as he bit his lip waiting for Jeongin to answer him.

"I can't find my strawberries!"

Hyunjin bit his lip from keeping a groan leaving him as he entered his office. This was officially the fourth time Jeongin had called to complain about his strawberries. Ever since Jeongin found out about the freeze dried strawberries he had been practically obsessed over them. Now everytime Jeongin finished a bag he was calling Hyunjin to complain about it and that he needed more or else the babies would get upset.

And if Hyunjin wasn't so whipped he would tell Jeongin no, but in all honesty the Alpha found it really cute and continued to buy the bags of strawberries for his Omega.

He'd never be able to deny Jeongin such things.

"Baby did you finish your last bag?" Silence filled the other line. Hyunjin couldn't help the smile that formed as he gave a breathy laugh.

He was so cute sometimes.

"Will..you buy me some more?"

Hyunjin gave a happy sigh as he looked out the window. "I will baby, promise." He answered with a big smile.

"I'll be home later, make sure to get some rest. I love you." Hyunjin cooed earning a small snort from Jeongin.

"I love you to."

°°°°

"God I hate being pregnant." Jisung muttered as he rubbed his belly. He was already nearing his final week before the baby's birth date. His stomach was large, his back already aching with so much weight and God he always had to piss.

Pregnancy wasn't fun.

"Its worth it in the end." Seungmin said as he bit into a piece of chocolate a small sigh leaving  him as he finished putting together the little basket.

All of them decided to come together to make Felix a little surprise basket for the twins since he wasn't able to have a proper baby shower due to his family not showing up because he wasn't having a traditional marriage with an Alpha of their choice and since it wasn't really something usually done in Korean he didn't want to invite it to be awkward for anyone, so he canceled it all together.

Of course when they gotten the news about it everyone pitched in for something.

Hyunjin Chan had set everything up at Felix's shop since him and Changbin were out on a date and wouldn't be back till the afternoon.

Jeongin was helping bake the cake with Minho while Jisung and Seungmin organized all the gifts.

Say the least everything was good so far. 

Seungmin huffed as he looked over toward the play pen. "Hanjae-ah please stop trying to eat Berry, she isn't food."

Jisung smiled as he watched Han-Jae pat Berry who just laid there unbothered by the little rascal.

"Berry is really tame." Jisung mentioned as he turned back to Seungmin who hummed lightly as he nodded. "Chan said she's always been like that, pretty sure it's something with the breed as well, but she's a very well trained dog."

"I'm surprised she even puts up with Han-Jae." Seungmin said as he started to wrap the little bottle heater he and Chan had bought. "She always whines when she can't get into the play pen."

Jisung gave a airy laugh as he looked down at his belly his hand running down the curve of his bump. Minho always talked about wanting to take his cats to their place, but now everytime Jisung brought it up he completely avoided the statement, deflecting it with stuff about the baby. Jisung found it odd since Minho considered his cats like his own kids, so pushing away the idea was someone Minho wouldn't really consider.

"So are you ready for little Chaerok?" Jisung lifted his head his eyes widened slightly as he looked at the other who raised a brow.

He deflated a little at the question. A sigh brushing past his lips as he rested his arms on the table.

"Not really."

Jisung huffed as he leaned back in his chair earning a small kick from the little one in his belly, almost as if he was protesting against the statement. Seungmin hummed lightly waiting for Jisung to continue as he finished wrapping the box.

"Its just, I won't be able to work for awhile and what if I'm not a good parent?" Jisung said as he looked at Seungmin with wide eyes the other taking a deep breath as he nodded.

"Chan must be rubbing off of you." Jisung's pouted as he looked down at the table while Seungmin pushed forward the peeled mandarin slices. "Hyung you have nothing to worry about. Chan was always scared about being a father, he was anxious over little things that were pretty stupid." Seungmin admitted as he looked at Jisung who nibbled on the orange slice.

"After Han-Jae was born he freaked out everytime the little trouble maker cried, but after the fourth day in he handled everything calmly. He wasn't terrified of dropping Han-jae everytime he picked him up and he finally got over having to change diapers." Jisung nodded, his anxiety still pricking at him as his scent soured only a tinge, but just enough for Seungmin to pick up.

The other Omega flashed a gentle smile as he reached over the table and took Jisung's hand in his.

"You'll be a great parent. I'm sure of it."

His heart was still hammering in his chest, his teeth catching his lip as he nodded.

He could do it.

Anything for his Chaerok.

/Aaaa this is a cute chapter  😥

Have a good day or night!