Break it Down

(Hoo boy it's been a hot minute since I last updated this book, here's a super long chapter to make up for it though lmao)

Nickel: We need cash!

Pickle: What happened to our stash?

Blueberry: I bought an electric guitar.

Nickel: I rented a shiny car.

Fan: I went out to lunch.

Yang: But McDonald's is a thrifty munch!

Trophy: I purchased a random flute.

Bow: I hired a prostitute!

Lightbulb: Whatever will we do?

Nickel: We'll have to think it through.

Everyone: ...

Bow: I know! I will start, to sell my body parts! A kidney or a lung, my liver, or my tongue! I'll distribute them in jars, to people driving cars!

Nickel: I have a better plan! I'll marry a wealthy man!

Fan: Wouldn't that make you gay?

Nickel: Not necessarily.

Goo: That would be okay!

Everyone: ...

Goo: ...What?

Nickel: ...I'll sleep in a separate bed, and I'll refrain from giving-

Everyone: ...

Nickel: ...Kisses. We'll be happy for a while. I'll try to comply to his style, and keep his mansion clean, then I'll kill him and inherit his green.

Goo: Break it down!

*guitar solo*

Trophy: It wouldn't be so tough, to sell my girlfriend's stuff. Her computer and her sewing kit, would go for quite a bit.

Yin: That doesn't seem so kind!

Trophy: I doubt that she will mind.

Yang: We'll start a fake foundation, a non-profit organization! We'll say it's for the mute, the blind and destitute! Then we'll get to take, the money that we make! We'll salvage all we can, and take it to Afghanistan!

Goo: Break it down!

*guitar solo*

Cherries: Ninjas are totally sweet! So light and nimble on their feet! So good at being bad, I wish we had a ninja for a dad! Put your money in the cup, or this assassin will cut you up! Do not attempt to mess with me, I met a guy who met Bruce Lee's... mother's... cousin's... niece's... brother's... neighbor's... doctor's... ex-boyfriend's... dog.

Blueberry: It won't be hard at all, making money with a crystal ball. According to the tarot cards, your body will be torn to shards. The pieces spread around, your mangled carcass never found. That's all I'll have to say, and then they'll have to pay.

Pickle: I know! I could... *sniffs cream cheese and starts majorly tripping out*

Everyone: ...

Goo: Break it down!

*guitar solo*

Lightbulb: I'll make the money grow, with my impromptu magic show! Performing in the streets, death defying feats! People would shriek and shout, but that's what magic is all about! "My god! Is she alright?!" I do this every night!

Fan: I'll ace the GRE, and harvest a PHD! After curing the HIV, I'll collect my royalties! 

Blueberry: Do you think you're bright enough?

Fan: ...

Everyone: ...

Fan: ...Let's get his girlfriend's stuff!

Goo: Break it down! 

*final guitar solo and outro*