~Twenty-Three - JUST STOP! ~

Natalia POV

I waited and waited to for Paula and when I was going to give up i heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to reveal Paula.

   " I have good news and bad news.." Paula confessed. I moved out of the way, inviting her in. Once she sat down she asked me " Do you want the good news or the bad news first?" .

   "I'll take the good new first, please." I said. She thought for a moment, thinking of what to say. A couple of moments passed before she started to explain.

"Well, the good news is that I figured out what the plans for the outfits for the guests and the dress y/n is gonna wear!" She said while doing jazz hands. "But, the bad news is that y/n and Camilo are doing the cutest ever. So, Camilo is gonna come out as y/n and when their about to start doing the whole dancing thing y/n is gonna come and dance with 'herself'. Oh! And y/n's color is yellow, she said that it was to represent Camilo. Isn't it the cutest!" She added, taking a breath after saying that whole ass paragraph.

"Did you see y/n with Camilo?" I asked. Paula thought for a moment, trying to recall if she had seen y/n with Camilo.

"Oh I remember! I did see y/n and Camilo, they were just walking around town. They looked so cute together though! I wish I had a relationship like them..." That's all I heard Paula say. I didn't WANT to hear..she was just ranting about how cute y/n and Camilo are together. Is she dumb?

    I'm pretty sure everyone in town knows that I LOVE Camilo with all my heart. And Paula is here just ranting about how y/n and Camilo this, Camilo and y/n that. I was furious. I have had enough. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

   I quickly ran out of the house, I know exactly where I'm going. I tried to find y/n she couldn't be far. After some looking I finally saw her. She was sitting on the fountain in the center of town with....Camilo. I couldn't take it anymore. Furious, I ran towards the two and slapped y/n as hard as I could.

   "What the hell Natalia?!?" Camilo shouted. He looked at y/n and made sure if she was okay. I was too angry... I pushed Camilo out of the way and tackled y/n to the ground. I put my fist up in the air, about to punch y/n in the face but, when I saw their face, it was full of fear...then, I felt some type of sympathy for her.

I realized WHAT I was doing..I slowly put my arm down and got off of her. She quickly sat up and backed away from me. Camilo helped her get up and asked her if she was alright. Meanwhile, I was just staring, finally realizing what I'm been doing. I've been hurting y/n to try and I tried to get a benefit out of it. Oh my god..I did all these horrible things to her.

"Oh my god, y/n! Are you okay? Here, let me help you up.." I said, walking towards y/n. Before I could reach y/n she starts to back away even more and then, Camilo pulls y/n towards him.

"JUST STOP NATALIA! You've done enough.." He scolded. I've almost never seen Camilo this angry before. He wraps his arm around y/n and they both walked away from me, leaving me alone in the middle of town, multiple pairs of eyes on me.

I ran away, as far as I could go. I end up up on a hill...wait.. I recognize this hill, it's the same hill where Camilo and y/n went for one of their dates. I didn't know how to feel, should it be happiness? Anger? Sadness? I don't know anything..

What do YOU think I should be feeling right now?

Yes you! Please do tell me, what should I be feeling?