Souls

Cross blocked Fells bat with his knife and pushed him back. "So, you guys ever wonder what happened to Blue or Swap or whatever?" Fell shrugged, "I dunno, can't believe I used to be friends with that guy, honestly." Dust swept Cross' feet making him fall to the floor. "Well if he knows what's good for him he won't come near us anymore. I'll kill that motherfucker if I ever see him again."

Fell snorted. Dust pointed his knife above Cross' chest. He raised an eyebrow at Fell, "What? What's so funny?" Fell cleared his throat, "Uh, nothin', nothin'. Just uh, weren't you the one that got kidnapped by him?" Dust growled, "Yeah, so?" Fell shrugged, "Just, maybe... the guys too strong for you."

Dust immediately darted from on top of Cross to in front of Fell, pushing him up against the wall and holding his knife to his throat. "The FUCK did you say?" Dust asked, cocking his head to the side. Fells eyes widened in surprise. Cross slowly stood up, looking at Fells expression, and then Dust who was holding him there.

Dust growled, "He is NOTHING compared to me. That fucker deserves a slow and painful death that sooner or later I'm gonna give him. So say that again I dare you." Cross stepped closer, "Hey man calm down, okay? Let him go."

But Dust's judgement was blinded. Not to mention his schizophrenia was beginning to act up again. He pushed the knife closer to Fells throat. He started blinking repeatedly to regain focus on himself. He shook his head then blinked again, glancing up at Fell, who was still being held above the ground.

Fell teleported next to Cross. Dust dropped his hands to his sides, then crouched onto the floor. He rested his elbows on his knees. He dropped his knife to the floor, then wiped his hand down his face. "...sorry." He mumbled. He stood back up and turned to Cross and Fell.

Fell was rubbing his throat yet again. And Cross just wore a worried expression for Dust. Dust sighed, "I'm sorry I just-... I need a break. I'm gonna take a break." Cross nodded, "Yeah, o-okay."

Dust kept himself from breaking into a full sprint as he passed Fell and Cross, heading for the exit doors. Once he was out of the doors, he headed for his room. He felt a panic attack beginning. He knew it all too well. He saw Nightmare as he passed the living room and tried to ask him a question. "H-hey uh, I-I uh... shit, um... do you- do you know when Killer and... and Horror are coming back?"

Nightmare raised an eyebrow, immediately knowing something was wrong. He stood up and stepped closer. "They should be back soon. But, are you alright?" Dust leaned against the wall beside him and nodded slowly, "Uh, uh huh."

Cross then came down the hall, worry written on his face as he saw his friend. He stood beside him, "Dust what's wrong?" Dust shook his head, "It's n...nothing..." He felt like he could faint but he tried to fight it. He couldn't do this, not here.

Once Killer and Horror were finished with the rings, they teleported to Killers room and put the rings away. "Oh yeah, Dust and the others must still be training." Killer said as he shut the drawer holding the rings. Horror smirked, "We're alone~." Killer chuckled, "No, c'mon you know how much Dust hates the training, we can't leave him down there. Besides, you know Dust is gonna wanna kiss ya once we get back up here." Horror sighed smiling, "Guess you're right. Let's go then."

The two headed downstairs with smiles on their faces. But those smiles immediately faded once they saw what was going on downstairs. Dust was breathing heavily, leaning against a wall and his eye lights were gone. He was trembling and Cross and Nightmare kept asking him questions.

Killer immediately ran over to him with a worried expression his face, "Baby, it's me! Can I touch you?" Dust nodded hazily and fell into Killers arms. Horror was right behind Killer with the same worried expression.