𝕤ixty-two

SOOJINso yuta asked me on a date

SOOJIN
so yuta asked me on a date

TAERIN
the one who confessed right

TAERIN
now that you talk about all
these new names i'm confusing
the old ones 😭

SOOJIN
YES

SOOJIN
LITERALLY KICKING MY
FEET RN I FEEL LIKE A
TEENAGER AGAIN

KUN
yuta??

KUN
isn't it a little soon?

SOOJIN
wdym

KUN
idk you JUST got back from
canada to find your ex(?) dating
your best friend. plus he confesses
to you while you're with jaehyun
after he rejected you and now he
suddenly wants to go out??

TAERIN
okay wait good point

SOOJIN
... shh

SOOJIN
DONT RUIN THISSSS

TAERIN
😭😭

KUN
im sorryyyy im just looking
out for you love :(

SOOJIN
SHUT UPPPPP

SOOJIN
wait IDEA

SOOJINwait IDEA

SOOJIN
kun

SOOJIN
let's go out

SOOJIN
i promised you a night
on the town 😎

SOOJIN
and don't say you're working
cause i know you aren't doing
anything required of you

KUN
i was actually about to
make myself dinner

SOOJIN
DONT

SOOJIN
ILL PAY FOR YOU
LETS GO OUTTTT

KUN
do i have a choice?

SOOJIN
want the nice answer or the truth

KUN
yep that's what i thought

"kun!" tripping over her feet, soojin flung her giggling self into her friend's open arms. she felt like she hadn't seen him in months, which was partially true, but the male laughed either way.

"woah! did you start without me?" he joked, taking in her bubbly expression. her face was mindlessly squished between his hands as he studied her appearance.

she smiled, which only caused her lips to purse out due to kun's hand placement on her cheeks. "i missed you." the almost child-like sound of her words caused the older to smile. "i missed you too."

"great! let's drink."

thirty minutes later, kun was peacefully sipping on his second glass of wine while soojin was lying face flat on the bartop.

the male glanced her way, lips shyly tugging at the corners. she'd always been a cute drunk, no matter how much the ravenette denied it.

kun placed his glass on the counter before leaning down to her level, both now with their heads on the bar. he smiled, pushing a hair she'd been moving with her breath away from her lips. the strand tickled her nose and caused the girl to open her eyes sluggishly.

not a second later she squeezed them shut, a stiff groan spilling from her lips. "ow."

kun let out a short laugh, pushed himself up, and watched as she did the same. just minus the laugh. "how do i already feel hungover?"

"no fucking way."

glancing to her right, soojin's jaw dropped at the sight of a tipsy taeyong. she slowly brought herself to her feet, spreading her arms to receive a hug. "what are you doing here?" she asked, her head on his stomach (since she was still sitting) and catching the unfamiliar scent of sweet perfume.

"felt like having a drink and bumped into someone new." he grinned cheekily, causing the ravenette to stand and teasingly bump him with her hip. "you rascal!"

turning over her shoulder, soojin saw kun continuing to drink his wine, attention now on his phone. pursing her lips, she turned between the two before skipping towards the one with black hair and tossing her arms around his neck, face hovering above his ear. "i'm running to the restroom real quick."

once she received a nod, soojin released kun and hurried back towards taeyong, scooping his hand in her own before dragging him into the hallway connecting the bathrooms.

though he was confused the older didn't ask questions, only giggling at the sudden gesture. "what are you doing?" he finally asked, question more a slurred statement before he was pushed against the wall.

taeyong's smile faded slightly when he realized he was trapped between the concrete mass and soojin's smaller figure. there was a drunk haze over the ravenette's dark eyes, but they were still as sharp as ever.

the girl pondered, loving how flustered taeyong looked before her. for once, she had the upper hand, and it felt phenomenal. "you still owe me a kiss."

•SOOYONG TAEJIN KISS FINALLY hehe

SOOYONG TAEJIN KISS FINALLY hehe