House Arrest

Wanda and Valen were in the living room screaming rather than singing as they followed the lyrics to a karaoke song.

It had only been a week since Valen had been on house arrest. If she was honest, it didn't really bother her. It was like Hydra, being stuck in one place for long periods of time, but a thousand times better. She's been sticking to a workout routine, avoiding Steve, working with Wanda to retrieve her memories, and hanging out with Peter every night. The only thing that bothered her was the ankle bracelet that stuck to her skin.

Peter's aunt had been wanting to see Valen. Ever since she learned the truth, she wanted to hug the girl. Peter told her after the trial was over Valen could come over. He had expectations that Tony would take care of everything so Valen wouldn't be put in jail.

Valen has had meetings with a lawyer Tony set up for her twice now. She was skeptical of him because he was blind, but she realized that shouldn't matter. If Tony trusted him, so did she. However, she thought he was weird because sometimes as she spoke he would go dead silent and wait a few minutes before responding back. She did ask to wear his sunglasses the first time they met, but he shot that down quickly.

Valen tilted her head down, looking over her big star sunglasses at the screen in front of her. She made her voice deep as she spoke into the microphone. "Tequila."

Her and Wanda shook their arms and kicked out legs in a form of dancing that was not really dancing. Wanda had a pink feathered boa wrapped around her neck with a pair of big heart sunglasses. Vision walked by a few times, scared of the two of them.

"Tequila!" Wanda finished out the last line of the song.

Tony had walked in and marched up to the tv. He pressed the power button on the side to stop the two from anymore singing. Wanda used her powers to press the power button to turn the tv back on. Tony turned it off. It went on and off a few times until Tony tried picking up the whole thing himself. It fell out of his arms and crashed onto the floor.

He looked annoyed at the now cracked screen, but he seemed pleased that it was now unusable. When he walked away, Valen put it back on the stand and turned it back on. There were lines of different colors covering the whole screen. Valen couldn't use the remote to change the song, but Tequila could still be played. Tony screeched before grabbing his things and leaving the compound.

Peter passed Tony on his way in. He tried to say hello, but Tony just kept walking, not replying back to Peter. He walked in on Valen and Wanda with their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders.

"How long have they been like this?" Peter pointed at the two girls.

"Time?" Bucky asked.

Peter looked down at his watch. "Two-thirty."

"Three hours."

Peter laughed, not believing him. He surely thought he was exaggerating, but Bucky's face never changed. He was completely serious.

"At first they were watching Step Up movies to try and recreate the dances. Now it's karaoke." Bucky shook his head when Valen left the room only to come back with strobe lights. "I've got to get out of here."

"What happened to the screen?"

"I walked in here and it was like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they were dancing and one slammed into it."

Bucky patted Peter's shoulder before leaving to go downstairs to get away from the ruckus. Sam walked out of the elevator right as Bucky was about to get on. He noticed he didn't seem too thrilled at the moment.

"What's wrong with- Yo, give me the mic." Sam pushed Peter to the side to steal Valen's microphone.

Valen took off her purple boa and wrapped it around Sam's neck. She started laughing when she realized Peter was in the room. She danced her way over to him and slid the sunglasses to the top of her head.