Chapter 142: Copy the works of hometown masters

This not only tested the painting skills, but also tested the person's rich imagination.

It is absolutely impossible to paint without more than ten years of knowledge!

Xie Hua stood up, pointed the painting at the light, repeatedly observed and felt extremely excited.

He turned to the back and looked at the name, suddenly dumbfounded.

The signature is Yunci!

He had heard of this Yunci, that she was the daughter of the Ruan family, but she had never heard of her studying art.

Early in the morning, the classroom boiled.

The result of the art competition came out, and it was hanging on the school bulletin board. Yunci was the first and the score was half higher than the second.

Everyone is talking about it.

Ruan Feiyue heard the news as soon as she entered the classroom and almost thought she was still dreaming.

Yunci is number one?

how can that be!

She turned around and ran to the school bulletin board.

On the red paper, Yunci's name is impressively number one, and her work is pasted next to it.

A crowd of people surrounded the bulletin board.

"Wow! Yunci painted so beautifully! As expected of the first place!"

"Have she learned to paint? It's impossible to paint like this unless she is a genius."

"Usually I haven't seen her go to the studio, and she used to be in the country and her family was very poor. How could she be able to learn to paint?"

Ruan Feiyue bit her lips tightly, her eyes were bloodshot, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Because she has to admit that this painting is excellent. It combines abstraction and concreteness. It is much better than her paintings in terms of style, color application and connotation!

But the more she looked at it, the more she felt something was wrong. This painting was a bit familiar, as if...

Ruan Feiyue's inspiration flashed, and immediately took out his mobile phone and searched for a work by the master in his hometown. Comparing it with Yunci's paintings, there are many similarities.

After a long time, it turned out to be plagiarism!

Xie Hua had just arrived in the studio and was preparing painting tools when the door was knocked suddenly.

Turning his head to see, it was Ruan Feiyue.

"Fei Yue? What's the matter?"

He has always been very optimistic about this child, and wants to cultivate her into the next master of Chinese painting.

Ruan Feiyue walked into the studio, twisted the hem of his clothes with his fingers, and after a few more talks, he said: "Teacher, I have doubts about Yunci's first place."

Xie Hua was surprised: "What's the matter?"

Ruan Feiyue handed the mobile phone to Xie Hua, and the master's work on the screen: "Teacher, take a look."

Xie Hua looked at it carefully, and gradually changed his face: "This..."

"Teacher, you should have seen it too. Yunci's paintings are similar to this work by the master of my hometown, especially here." Ruan Feiyue pointed to the phone screen: "And here, it's exactly the same, it's just a move. Copied! How can you count the number one if you copy something!"

Xie Hua curled his eyebrows fiercely.

Just after the morning self-study, the class was noisy.

Xia Beiqing asked curiously: "Sister-in-law, when did you draw that painting? You usually sleep a lot."

Yun Ci lay on the desk, his voice lazily: "I drew a random picture last night."

The corner of Xia Bei's mouth twitched.

Can this be called casual? !

At this time, someone stood at the door of the classroom and shouted, "Is Yunci? The old class wants you to go to the office!"

The people in the class started talking.

"What's the matter with Yunci?"

"Gazette, I heard that her painting is suspected of plagiarism, and the copy is from the master of the hometown."

"I'm going, I'm brave enough, even the masters of my hometown dare to copy!"

In the teacher's office, there is a lot of noise.

Chen Fangjun categorically said: "I believe that our Ban Yunci will not plagiarize!"