Chapter 144: You just wait to get slapped

Master Tian Hongchang is a leading figure in traditional Chinese painting, and he is often on TV and newspapers. Everyone is familiar with his appearance.

In the photo, Master Tian and Yunci are close together, showing an intimate attitude.

Everyone was shocked.

"This...this is really Master Tian!"

Suddenly, a teacher sneered: "Is this p's?"

Others also began to echo.

"That is, what can a photo represent? I can make ten or twenty pictures. This shows that it is a fake!"

Ruan Feiyue stood in the corner, clutching a sneer.

What a clumsy lie.

Will she be the hometown master? Is it possible? !

"Unfortunately, I happen to know Master Tian and his contact information. I will ask Master Tian to see if he recognizes you as an apprentice." Xie Hua's tone was full of mockery. He glanced at Yunci.

But seeing the girl lazily leaning on the chair, facing the warm sun, squinting her eyes, like a cozy cat, without the slightest panic.

OK, are you still holding on?

Xie Hua immediately took out his mobile phone, dialed a number, and clicked on the speakerphone.

Everyone leaned close, listening attentively.

After a few beeps, it was connected.

Xie Hua's attitude became extremely respectful, and he shouted enthusiastically: "Master Tian, ​​I'm bothering you, I'm Xiao Xie."

An old voice came from the other end: "Xiao Xie, what's the matter?"

Xie Hua stared at the cloud and said: "That's it. There is a student here who is bold enough to not only plagiarize the work of your apprentice's hometown master, but also pretend to be the hometown master. We have never seen the hometown master, so I want you to help identify it. "

"So that's it..." Tian Hongchang laughed twice: "I happen to be near here, so let's go directly to your school."

Upon hearing this, Xie Hua immediately beamed his eyebrows: "Okay! That would really trouble you!"

After hanging up the phone, everyone surrounded Xie Hua, exclaiming.

"Teacher Xie, you are so amazing, even Master Tian can please!"

Listening to the endless stream of flattery, Xie Hua was very proud of himself, and Chao Yunci evoked a scornful smile: "Just wait for you to be slapped!"

Yunci didn't have any superfluous reaction. Putting the phone on his lap, the screen was still on. It was a text message she sent to Tian Hongchang a few minutes ago, asking him to come to school.

Everyone chatted while waiting.

I'm ready to watch Yunci's jokes.

Ruan Feiyue walked to Yunci, lowered her voice, and sneered: "I thought how powerful you were. It turned out to be a copy. If you copy it, you can copy it. It's okay to admit it early. You have to be stubborn. It's stupid! "

Yun Ci tilted his head and said in a loose voice: "Let's see who is stupid in the end."

Not long after waiting, the office door was pushed open, and an old man walked in from outside.

He was covered in silver hair and wore a dark gray robe. He walked steadily and looked vigorous. The elegant temperament exuding from his bones made him a literate man full of economics.

Xie Hua hurried up to meet him: "Master Tian, ​​you..."

However, before he finished speaking, he saw Tian Hongchang pass him, walked straight to Yunci, stretched out his arms, and hugged Yunci in his arms.

Yunci's originally indifferent face finally showed a smile: "Teacher."

Her voice was exceptionally clear, reaching everyone's ears.

Tian Hongchang pulled away the hair in front of Yunci's forehead, his muddy eyes were full of joy and love. He looked at Yunci as if he were looking at his own granddaughter: "Xiaoci, we haven't seen him for a long time."

Everyone was stunned by this scene.