Chapter 147: Hypnotized

Yunci's pupils shrank suddenly, but there was no expression on his face: "Why me?"

"Because you can go in and out of life and death freely." Su Mi tilted his head and smiled, and said unhurriedly: "Doctor Venus."

It turned out that she had seen through her identity a long time ago.

That being the case, Yunci didn't bother to conceal it anymore.

She leaned back on the sofa, her voice lazily: "Then you should also know that the gate of life and death has the top security system."

Su Mi squinted her keen eyes: "The security system of the gate of life and death was designed and built by you, am I right?"

Yunci raised his eyebrows.

Hmm... She knows a lot.

After a moment of silence.

Yun Ci pulled the puppy off his lap and stood up slowly: "I see, wait for me to contact you."

When he walked to the door, the puppy still clutched her trouser legs, raised his little head, his wet eyes swayed, seeming to be extremely reluctant.

Su Mi picked it up.

Until he walked far away, Yun Ci could still hear it wailing, with a little bit of crying.

bus stop.

Yunci sat on the stool, dangling his legs, bowed his head and fiddled with the phone.

A luxury car stopped in front of her.

Yun Ci raised his head and squinted his eyes.

The window of the car was rolled down, revealing the handsome face of the man.

Si Yanxiao sat inside with a smile, polite: "Miss Yunci, I want to have a chat with you."

The two came to the cafe.

"What's the matter?" Yunci took a seat, turned sideways, and looked at the man opposite to make sure he hadn't seen him.

Si Yanxiao put the business card on the table, moved it to her, and said, "My surname is Si, and I am a psychologist. I want to invite Miss Yun Ci to join our Ai Institute and participate in the special medicine project."

Special medicine?

Yunci didn't change his expression, tilted his head and smiled loosely: "Doctor Si, are you making a mistake? I'm just an ordinary high school student and invited me to the institute? Go in and make trouble?"

Si Yanxiao lowered his eyes: "Miss Yunci does not have to be humble, I know... you are not as simple as it seems."

"How about Jane? The point is that I'm not interested." Yunci supported his arm and prepared to get up.

Si Yanxiao said again: "You are the doctor of life and death, right? If my investigation is correct, the last operation was done for your mother, right?"

Yun's back was stiff.

Si Yanxiao held the coffee cup, tapped his finger gently on the wall of the cup, and then said: "Since your mother had an operation, you have never been in the operating room again. I'm very curious, why?"

The clattering sound of him tapping the wall of the cup was very rhythmic, and it reached Yunci's ears, making her feel a trance.

In an instant, she seemed to be back in the operating room while her mother was lying on the operating table.

At the beginning, her mother was seriously ill and was sent to life and death. Everyone told her that there was no need for treatment. It was she who refused to compromise and was stubborn to have the operation.

However... when she actually walked into the operating room, her hands trembled violently, and she couldn't even hold the scalpel securely.

She has undergone countless operations, and any patient is just a piece of flesh in her eyes.

But now lying in front of her, it's mother...

At this moment... she flinched, she had no choice but to cut open her mother's body with her own hands...

Fear is like a vine, firmly gripping Yunci's neck, and the feeling of suffocation is overwhelming.

"Yunci! Yunci! Wake up quickly and don't listen to him!"

Someone called in her ear, and her shoulder was suddenly pressed heavily by a hand.

Yunci opened his eyes suddenly as if waking up from a dream, and turned his head to look.

Gu Jingwen stood by his side, pulled her up from the chair, and looked at Si Yanxiao who was opposite with cold eyes: "Do you feel like you are mean to use hypnosis?