Chapter 149: Does wearing glasses affect kissing?

teacher's office.

It just so happened that when school was over, the other teachers had already left.

Shen Zhiyu sat by the window.

Xia Beiqing pulled a chair over and spread the exercise book in front of him.

During this period of time, he came almost every day, and Shen Zhiyu was also willing to believe that he really wanted to study hard.

"Such a simple question can be wrong." Shen Zhiyu tapped Xia Beiqing's head with a pen: "Come here and see how I wrote it."

"Oh..." Xia Beiqing leaned over obediently.

The heads of the two were almost stuck together.

Xia Bei tilted his eyes, staring at the man's face close at hand, his aggressive gaze slowly moved down.

Shen Zhiyu was lecturing intently, his mouth opened and closed.

His lips are very thin, very moist, and pink, a bit like Q-ball jelly, revealing a seductive luster.

When talking about dry mouth, he still sticks out the tip of his tongue.

Xia Beiqing narrowed his deep eyes, like a little wolf pup, firmly locked in to his prey.

At the end of the explanation, Shen Zhiyu closed the exercise book: "Okay, let's stop here today."

Xia Beiqing propped his head with his hands: "Teacher Shen, I have one more question I want to ask you."

"Well, what?" Shen Zhiyu was picking up the book in hand, preparing for tomorrow's class.

Xia Beiqin lifted the corners of her lips, revealing two small tiger teeth, her apple tusks rolled up and down, her voice was dumb, and she asked, "Does wearing glasses affect kissing?"

Shen Zhiyu paused, and the moment he raised his head, Xia Beiqing suddenly leaned over and pecked on his lips.

Um...very soft.

Shen Zhiyu's eyes widened, like an electric shock, he stood up suddenly, and the chair behind fell to the ground with a loud bang.

He clings to the wall, holding the window edge with one hand, Junxiu's face is full of consternation, so scared that his glasses are all crooked and hung on the bridge of his nose.

A man who has always been calm and self-sufficient can even show such a panic expression.

Xia Beiqing found it very interesting.

He just wants to tear his gentleness, his gentleness, and his abstinence.

The boy squinted and smiled, Xiao Huya was pure and wild: "Ah...it doesn't affect..."

"You..." Shen Zhiyu raised his eyebrows fiercely, his voice was annoyed: "What are you doing!"

Xia Beiqin leaned on the chair, spreading his hands: "Just curious, ask Teacher Shen for your practice!"

Shen Zhiyu clenched his hands hanging on his side tightly, quickly calmed himself down, bent down to support the chair that fell on the ground, and said coldly, "I want to practice and find someone else, and you can go now."

Xia Beiqing stood up, holding the exercise book, tilted his head towards Shen Zhiyu, and smiled innocently: "Mr. Shen, we will see you tomorrow."

After that, he bounced away.

Walking out of the office, Xia Beiqin stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked the corner of his lips, as if the smell of that man still remained.

It's really like jelly.

Yun Ci took a day off.

The gate of life and death was built halfway up the mountain, close to the cliffs, and the car could not go up, so you need to take a cable car.

Entering the door, looking around, she was white, the floor was like a mirror, reflecting her figure, everywhere was full of mechanization, mixed with the smell of pungent potion, and even the temperature dropped a little bit.

A few nurses came along, their expressions were dull, like machines, without a trace of freshness, and they nodded their heads to say hello to Chao Yunci formulaically, and then walked away quickly.

There are wards on both sides of the promenade, and in the dead silence, there is only the sound of instruments ticking.

Yunci came to the top level and was suddenly stopped by two guards.

"Sorry, Dr. Venus, the dean is receiving important guests."