🏵️Chapter 41🏵️: Psycho for husband.

This chapter is dedicated to zanuishan, you honestly don't know how much you've supported my dream to be a writer. From the time I started writing with book and pen till now. You've been so supportive. I really do appreciate it. Thanks for everything, love❤️.

Warning: This chapter might be triggering for some people as it contains murder.

{Eleanora's P.O.V}

I raised my hands to block off the rays of sunlight which were penetrating my eyelids before opening my eyes to limit the effect of light entering my eyes.

It took me a while to understand that I was in an unfamiliar room. Sitting up instantaneously, I looked at the time on my phone. It was 7:00am.

  "You're awake" I heard Justin say as he walked into the room with a tray in his hands.

"Hey, good morning". I greeted him as he took his seat on the stool by my side.

  "How was your night?" He asked, as he poured me a cup of Moringa tea from the ceramic kettle.

   "I surprisingly slept well. Normally, I wake up in the middle of the night to drink a cup of water or two but I didn't even wake up till this morning" I told him, amazed at how soundly I slept. I haven't been sleeping well for the past two weeks. Most times I cry myself to sleep or sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night due to some nightmares that I don't even remember when I wake up.

The last thing I remember from last night was embracing Justin to get warm.

"I'm glad you slept well. Here. Take this to warm up your body, so you wouldn't catch a cold or fever". Justin said as he handed to me, the cup of Moringa tea. I drank it almost immediately and discovered that the taste of Moringa was totally different from the one Mary makes for me.

"What? Does it taste bad?" Justin asked, leaning towards me with full eyes of worry. I smiled before gulping it all down.

"No, Jus. It tastes sweeter than the one Mary gives me. The one Mary gives me tastes more medicinal than this". I explained to him, handing him the empty cup.

Just then my phone rang  beside Justin and Justin brought it forth and handed the ringing phone over to me.

  It was Ciara. I picked the call.

"Princess, Master is back and he's requesting your presence". She announced.

"Okay darling. I'm coming right now". I responded but before I hung up I heard Dure yell into the phone "CALL YOUR MISTRESS AND TELL HER THAT HELL WILL LET LOOSE IF I DON'T SEE HER HERE IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES!"  That was enough to put me in a panic. I got out of bed immediately.

  "Where are you going all of a sudden? Is anything wrong?" Justin asked me as I looked round the room for my heels.

"My husband is home, Justin. And I was told he's requesting my presence. I need to go. Later". I hastily replied him, wearing my heels and rushing out of the room.

  "Let me drive you". I heard him say but it was too late for I had already entered the taxi which just dropped someone in front of his house.

_____________________✍️

On getting to the entrance of the villa in which I and my husband were living in here in Dubai, there was no sign of any little party taking place here and the house was uncomfortably silent.

Each step I took felt like I was walking on thin ice and my heart was running a marathon in me as I prayed silently that Dure was calm already.

  The atmosphere was cold but I was sweating even to my palms. All I could do was pray silently in me that Dure was calm already.