CHAPTER ONE;; See you!

Third person's Pov:

"JAKE SHIM WILL YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR DO I NEED TO DRAG YOU DOWN HERE?" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

" MA! I'M COMING JESUS NO NEED TO SHAKE THE HOUSE!" Jake yelled back in pure frustration and ran down running his hands through his white -tinted hair.

" Get ready and leave! you are so late again why can't you just wake up earlier?" Jake's mother asked tutting and shook her head in disbelief.

Jake just chuckled and went up and changed into his usual oversized flannel with black jeans and his favorite hat that covered his scared face. At the age of seven his house had caught fire and part of his face had been deeply scarred and he uses a bit of foundation daily to cover it. You might think because he is the so-called bad boy he would think that scars would be cool but that was not the case with Jake.

He grabbed his backpack and his skateboard and headed to school, his hair swaying in the wind, his hazel brown eyes glinting in the hot sun. He grunted because his new tattoo started to sting due to the sunlight. At that moment he regretted getting a tattoo on a weekday. His parents don't know since he always covers his body no matter what. He promised himself that he would tell them one day soon.

He quickly placed his skateboard in his safe place and headed to class. Jake was stopped by his friend

. " What is it? I'm so late! Well, aren't you?" Jake asked, frowning.

"Did you forget? Today is not a working day. Why don't you ever pay attention" Jake's friend asked, shaking his head and walking away.

Jake laughed and ran out of the campus in sheer happiness. He directly rode to the skatepark and started practicing stunts. He was about to go off a ramp when someone behind him fell on him and both of them on the floor. But there was something soft on top of Jake. He groaned and tried to get up something/someone was grabbing his hand tightly. He finally looked at them and he screamed. A high pitched one that would linger in your ears.