Deleted Scene: Anthony

As Y/N was walking towards the bathroom, she heard someone whimper in pain. She looked around to find a boy leaning against the wall, holding his side in pain. It took her only a second to recognize the mop of brown hair. "Anthony?"

Anthony's head snapped up at the sound of her voice. "Y/N?" He choked out. "Anthony what happened? Are you hurt?" She asked, worriedly. "Y-yes. It hurts so bad. I should've left him alone." He whimpered. "Oh, Anthony." She said, gathering him into her arms. Anthony clung onto her gi, hugging her as she rubbed soothing circles on his back.

"Are you ok?" He sniffled after he let her go. "Just a little sore. I'm alright." She lied. "Are you sure? Because that looked really bad." He said, his voice full of worry. Y/N smiled. "I promise I'm alright, Ant." She reassured. Anthony nodded. "I should get back before mom freaks out."

"Are you going to be ok?" She asked. "I will be. I'm just worried about you." He admitted. "I'll be alright. I've got Miguel and my dad with me." Y/N assured, hoping to abate the youngest LaRusso's worry. "Ok. Good luck, Y/N." He said, smiling at her. "Thanks Anthony."

Anthony gave her one last look before walking away, leaving her alone again. Y/N was getting used to the feeling of being alone now. Even in a room full of people she felt alone. Even if it was people she knew. Y/N shook her head. She was being silly. This will all be over soon and everything can go back to normal. At least she hoped so.
—————————————————————————
A/N I was originally going to have this in chapter 82 but it felt like it slowed down the plot and the momentum.