Chapter 5 "Sh*t"

Just wanted to remind everyone that Ending b for chapter 5 won, so I hope you all enjoy Chapter 5 entitled "Shit"

Like in the past Sooho and Youngro went out the window standing over the small pipe, but this time he was holding her by the waist from the front so that she wouldn't fall like last time.

"Youngro just looks at me," he says "Don't look down, I won't ever let you fall"

Youngro sniffs, her eyes teary as she was scared for staying up so high with her only support being Sooho. "Sooho Oppa"

"It's alright, it's alright" he assures her "I am here"

The window above them opens suddenly shocking Youngro, but this time, Sooho was ready and he held on to her tight making sure she won't fall.

She hugs his arm even tighter as fear becomes evident in her eyes.

Youngro just wanted this to be over with, standing over the ledge was scaring her. "Sooho-ssi, I am scared"

"I know, I know it's okay, trust me I will do whatever it takes to make sure you won't get hurt" Sooho whispers to her.

She doesn't know why, but the way he said it. Feels like a promise he made to himself, a promise that he won't ever do it again.

From above, Ms. Pi gazes down the window and sees nothing but the grounds of the dorm. She closes the window and turns to the other two who were with her in the attic.

"No one seems to be here, Man-dong-ssi make sure to lock this place up"

"Yes ma'am" he stutters, "I will do it later I just need to go down and get my tools to fix the leak"

Pi Seung-hee just stares at him, an eyebrow raised at him.

A moment passed, he sighs.

Seeing that he has no choice Kim Man-dong agreed, they left the attic locking it. He leaves the area following the young women while looking back at the locked attic, concern evident in his entire being.

As soon as they left Sooho carries the trembling Youngro back inside through the window. He carries her to the chair in the room then covers her with a blanket as he did in the past.

As he tried to leave to make coffee for her, she grabs his wrist. Sooho looks at her shaking hand holding onto him, before checking her face still showing the expression of fear.

Sooho squats in front of the trembling girl and pulls her into a hug, Youngro rests her forehead on his shoulder while he rests his chin on hers. He hugs her tight where no space could be found in between them, he pats her back as she continues to whimper softly.

"I am sorry," he tells her when she finally stops. 'No matter what happens, even in this second life I just keep troubling you don't I Youngro.' He sighs at the thought of that

Youngro hugs him tighter "Don't be, you kept me safe the entire time. Thank you Sooho-ssi"

Sooho smiles, 'she really has a big heart' "Why the sudden formality again? What happened to Oppa? Love? Jagi-"

She pushes him away to glare at him "Ya! Since when did I agree to call you love, Jagi, or even yeobo?"

His smile turns into a playful one "Well do you want me to call you that instead? I mean I don't mind"

She slaps him in the shoulder. 

Near his injury.

Sooho winces at the contact.

Youngro's eyes widen when she realized what she did, she stood up right away to get the first aid kit. "Oppa I am sorry, did I ruin the dressing?" as she was about to reach it, he stops her.