Twenty-Six

A/N: There's slight smut in this chapter. Just a small one. I'm still not entirely sure if I should write more just because I'm not very good at describing/writing it. Short version, I suck at writing smut. Lol. Just skip the flashback if anyone doesn't want to read that sort of stuff. If you guys do like it for some reason I'll try to add more in future chapters.

Flashback to this morning

Lucy stares up at the ceiling. Her fingers were combing through the sleeping white-hair man that laid on top of her. The sun was slowly rising, the light creeping through the small crack from her curtain. Lucy wanted to get up and shut the blinds but couldn't due to the sorcerer on top of her. Now, she would have rolled Gojo off her and not care if he wakes up except something is still...stuck inside her. Someone didn't pull out before he went to sleep and Lucy's pretty sure he did it on purpose.

So the past few hours, Lucy was either lost in her own thoughts or she would play with Gojo's soft hair. What was Lucy thinking about this time? She was thinking about Farlan. The first guy who ever loved Lucy for herself. He knew almost everything about Lucy without her even saying anything to him. He was quite observant so he knew what the female Ackerman liked.

Lucy remembered the first time he split one of his rations to her. He gave her the bigger half of his bread and "claimed" he wasn't that hungry. Lucy was hesitant toward him before taking it. She also remembered the time she tried to seduce him when he was recruiting her and Levi for the gang. It was her way of proving to him that he needed her in case he needed her to distract someone. And yes, the word tried has been used. Lucy managed to get him in bed but he was the one who denied her offer -something that's never happened to her- after she got his shirt off.

Back to the present, Lucy tilted her head to gaze at Gojo's face. He was sporting this huge grin as he nuzzled himself between the valley of her breast. The small movement made Lucy move her hand to cover her mouth to stifle back moan as she felt him twitch inside her.

How can he sleep like this? Lucy thought. She glanced down as he wrapped his arms around her waist. I know I shouldn't get attached to him but I can't help it. She looked up at the ceiling again. It's been a while since I've been with anyone like this. It feels nice.

Lucy froze again when Gojo started to rock his hips slowly. This time she didn't hold back the moan as she gripped his hair. It earned a little grunt from the man on top of her before he picked up the pace, slowly waking up from his slumber.

"Fuck," Lucy panted. She tilted her head back as Gojo tiredly looked at her with a smile. "How do you have still this mUCH -"  Gojo managed to find Lucy's g-spot which earned a small squeal from her. Lucy brought her legs up and wrapped them around Gojo's waist. "- energy in the morning?"

"I had the best dream," he grunted. "You were in it but..." He flipped them over so Lucy was now straddling him while he sat with his back against the headboard. "...we were more in this position. And we were right about..." Gojo leaned closer until his lips hovered over Lucy's. "...here before I woke up."

Lucy closed the gap and shared a lustful kiss with him. She slowly rocked her hips forward as Gojo gripped them. Her hands went toward his chest as her nails began to scratch him. The jujutsu sorcerer let out a shaky breath as Lucy painfully thrust forward and slowly brought her hips back.

"Maybe you can go a little faster, Lulu," Gojo suggested through their kiss.

Lucy didn't pull away. She used her teeth to bite Gojo's lower lip. "Make me," she whispered.