A/n(Ik sorry)

Hey everyone welcome to my Scarlett Johansson one~shot book. I just wanted to start off by saying thank you so much for 1k followers, and honestly if it wasn't for this many followers and people encouraging me to do this I probably wouldn't be writings. Now by no means am I saying that I am good at writing I used to have to a really big passion for it when I was younger and I use to write all the time but you know life gets in the way and ruins everything. But with the amount of Wattpad and Ao3 I read I've gotten a little bit of that passion to write back, and just enough do be doing this (hopefully). Now I don't know how long I will be doing this it can just be like a one time thing where I write a few and than I'm done completely or it can last a while, it kinda really depends on my mental health.

Anyways more about the book as of right now I will not be taking any requests I don't know when I will take requests or if I ever will can't promise you anything. As I lose motivation fast and I don't want to take anyones request and then just completely dump it. K number 2 this will not be updated frequently so that means I don't have a posting schedule as of right now. Ummm number 3 I probably won't be writing a lot of smut as I am not that good at writing it and you think I would be with the amount I read and what I read. But anyways probably also won't be righting any angst as of now and probably forever as I have enough of that in life and I use this app as an escape from my reality. So that means mainly fluff. I think that's about it as for right now so thanks again for 1.30k and I hope you enjoy reading what I write and I hope you guys will be patient with me.

As if you ever need anyone to talk to you can always dm me here or on insta which should be in my bio but if it's not than my username is scarlettsbottom, I probably prefer you dming me there as my Wattpad notification don't always work.

K I think I said enough so good morning/night where you guys might be and see you when I actually upload a real one~shot