Chapter 144- Who provoked who first

As soon as the elevator door opened, they all heard Zhao Yi Xuan’s cry louder than the wounded man’s cry: “Yi Hang, you can’t bear it, your dad will get justice for you.”

Mu Yue Cheng heard Zhao Yi Xuan’s words and his eyebrows rose and walked into the medical room: “is Yi Hang all right?”

As soon as he entered the door, he saw Mu Yi Hang’s pants ripped on his right thigh, and revealing the flesh and flesh inside, and even the white bones in the flesh were seen.

Mu Yue Cheng could feel like air-condition blasted him open, and suddenly there was a feeling that the leg was about to be sawed off Zhao Yi Xuan saw Mu Yue Cheng coming and she cried louder: “Look at his thigh, how it could be okay. Yue Cheng, you must give Yi Hang a revenge.”

Mu Yi Hang’s ear was full of Zhao Yi Xuan’s voice, he was holding his pain back, frowning, and he spoke with a weak voice, “Mom, can you be quiet?”

Since his return, Zhao Yi Xuan hasn’t stopped fussing doesn’t she know the injury needs a quiet space to rest?

Dr. Ye, who treated Mu Yi Hang, had long been fed up with the cries from Zhao Yi Xuan, and when Mu Yi Hang came out, he hurriedly said, “Ma’am, what Young Master needs most now is a rest, so please be quiet.”

Zhao Yi Xuan quickly put away the cry tone: “Dr. Yes, you quickly give Yi Hang something for the bleeding.”

Dr. Ye asked the nurse to clamp the cloth that was stuck in the thigh wound before dealing with the wound. Mu Yue Cheng, while Dr. Ye was free, he pulled him into the medical room and asked, “What’s the situation with Yi Hang?” Isn’t it serious? It won’t affect walking later, will it?” Zhao Yi Xuan, who came out from behind, immediately raged: “Mu Yue Cheng, what do you mean by that? Do you want your little son to be disabled and unable to walk when you saw your eldest son back?”

Mu Yi Fan:”…”

Mu Yue Cheng grimaced, and quieted her with a rebuke: “Zhao Yi Xuan, you think I don’t know that Mu Yi Hang is my son? Who would wants his son to have an accident? The purpose of my question is to want to know the details, so that I think the way to cure my son’s leg in a short time, so you less there unreasonable, delayed treatment.”

Zhao Yi Xuan heard, shuts her mouth, but was not willing to stare at Mu Yi Fan.

Dr. Yee was quick to say: “Young Master was just having a severe epidermis laceration and did not have a broken hamstring, so it would not affect walking, but there would be scars on his thighs.”

Mu Yue Cheng breathed a sigh of relief: “It’s no big deal that a man has some scars, as long as people don’t do anything and end up disabled, and Yi Hang is my little son, the eldest son is Yi Fan.”

He looked at Mu Yi Fan around him and pointed to Dr. Ye, otherwise, when he heard Dr. Ye mention Young Master, he thought it was Mu Yi Fan who was injured, and it was time to correct everyone’s name so as not to mess around.

Zhao Yi Xuan looked ugly, she huffed coldly, turning her head and not looking at them. Dr. Ye nodded to Mu Yi Fan: “Admiral Mu, I’m advanced to give big…Two less, check the body.”

Mu Yue Cheng asked the soldiers who were close to Mu Yi Hang, “Who did it this time?”

“It’s The Second Young Master of The Zhan Family, and he sees The Maste…The second Young Master and for no reason, immediately he started to attack.”

Mu Yue Cheng gushed and told the soldiers to prepare for the Trip to the Zhan Family, and then, with Mu Yi Fan, he said, “Yi Fan, you come with me.”