Bellamy x Reader. Reunite.

-AN-
I'M BACK, I'M BACK. OH LORD, I'M SORRY FOR BEING GONE SO LONG.

"CAPTAIN!"

One of your crew cried out, slamming open the door to your office without any regard as to what you were doing. You usually would've screamed up as storm, but this poor fella looked mortified. Something must be going on, on deck.

"Yes, what is?"

You asked nonchalantly. Feet remaining propped up on your desk, hands folded behind your head.

"There's a small group of pirates raiding the ship! They bare the Donquioxte mark!"

You tipped your head up at this.

"Dogs of Donquioxte line?...Hmm...Sounds fun."

You mutter, yawning tiredly. There's a silence while you keep your eyes closed, expecting them to leave. When you heard nothing, you crack open your eyes to see them gawking at you.

"Captain! It's anything but fun!"

You raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want me to do about it then?"

"SOMETHING! ANYTHING! JUST GET ON DECK!"

They yelled, making you groan. This was the thing about being in your crew. The crew had to take care of you, not the other way around. At the end of the day, without your crew, you'd most likely forget how to blink.

"Alright, alright. I'm going."

You whine childishly, getting up, and walking towards the door. Nearly tripping over the clutter (treasure) that littered your room.

Your office was the stereotypical pirates cabin. Mountains upon mountains of gold and treasure was scattered over the floor, a large bay window at the very back of the room. Posters of other captains were pinned to the wall by daggers, some of which had scribbles on them.

Your childish demeanour meant that when you got bored, you doodled. Hense the reason why Strawhat Luffy now has a nice handle bar moustache.

As you reached your door, you pulled the large, sapphire encrusted dagger from beside the door. The poster it held up, falling to the floor. This particular poster was held up by such a magnificent weapon because he was a significant man in your life. Or he was. He is nothing but an old flame now.

Bellamy 'The Hyena.'

Your crew member had long since run off, and as you took lazy strides up the stairs that lead to the main deck, you heard a familiar, kind of insane laugh.

Surely not...

You thought. Picking up your pace and slamming open the door. Your eyes scanned the scene before you. You watched as pirates from both sides clashed, many from your own crew being cut down.

Huh... I should probably get a better crew...

You thought boredly, until you heard a loud laugh behind you. Your eyes closed, and everything was drowned out. All the battle cries and curses were drowned out, only to be replaced by the voices of their bodies. Telling you exactly what move they were making, and what move they would make next.

You tuned in to the man who was clearly going to attack you next.

A strike from above, left swing, right hand.

You ducked your head accordingly. The fist barely brushing your head as the man landed parallel to you. As you opened your eyes, you laid notice to the familiar man. His eyes seemed to glaze as he recognized you, too.