61.

Romeo has been gone for three long weeks, with no idea where he went. No one wants to tell me where he is, or what he's doing, or who he's with. One night when I was with Harper and Serena, and Antonio was at work, she told me something that made me worry way more than I should.

"They don't want to tell you where he is because they're not sure he's gonna make it out alive."

It feels like I'm going crazy and no one wants to help. Is he getting himself killed? If he gets killed, I might as well get killed too. This is exhausting, just laying in bed all the time while staring at the ceiling and hoping that he's okay.

"Serena... Antonio! Take Serena and change her diaper, it's your turn now." Harper groaned and got up, leaving the room. I turned to the baby crib and looked at her. I sat up on my elbows and sighed. Then I got up, took Serena up in my arms, and placed her on the bed.

I got a diaper and opened it up, as I undressed her and removed the old one and didn't know where to put it. I looked around to see if there was any plastic bag or anything, I looked over at the door and saw how Antonio and Harper were just staring at me. "Let me take that," Antonio said as he took the old diaper out of my hand.

I put her clothes back on and slowly took her up in my arms and held her up against my chest so she could reach up to my shoulder.
"Antonio, I need to know where Romeo is," I said and patted Serena's back. Harper sighed and looked at him, as she bumped her shoulder into his on purpose.

"Business trip." He said and cleared his throat. I held Serena tighter and shook my head.
"Who is he killing this time?" I asked.

"I can't tell you that. I promised not to." He answered with a forced smile.
"You'd make a good mother," Harper said with a real smile this time. I looked down at the baby in my hands and walked over to Harper, giving her daughter back to her.

"Can I at least call him?" I turned to Antonio with begging eyes. Antonio shook his head while sighing. "I'm sorry but I promised him that I wouldn't let you reach out to him. He's gonna slit my throat if I do."

"Tell me something. I just need to know that he's okay." I told him and crossed my arms over my chest. He shook his head and I got so annoyed I just walked past him and left the house. The first thing I could think of was just... leaving. How could he just leave like this?

I know I suggested a break away from him, but that didn't mean for him to disappear. Okay, it's more than fine if he wanted to be away for a bit but this has been going on for three weeks. I haven't seen his handsome face for too long, and I miss him more than anything. I hope he's safe, and not trying to kill someone with more power than him.

I'm walking, just keep walking down the street. I don't know where I'm going, and I don't feel like going to the park. It's cold out here, and I wanna go back inside but that won't help me get back with Romeo again. The one thing I want. I want him. I need him. I just want him here right now, with me. Is that selfish of me? To want to be around someone I love?

I don't even have a phone, I can't even reach out to him. I don't know what I'm gonna do, I might as well give up. He's gonna be back soon, a girl can dream. "I know you're following me again, Phil," I said and turned around to face him. Philip smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Can I please borrow your phone, please? I need to speak to him. I need to hear his voice. I need to know he's okay." I sound so desperate and dramatic, but I need this. It seemed like I got Philip faster than I ever got Antonio.

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and was about to hand it to me, but then hesitated and took his hand back. "Will you come back inside if I let you talk to him?" He asked me. I nodded and he handed me the phone again.

I clicked on Romeo's number and watched it call him as I put the phone up to my ear. I listened to the ringing sound of the phone and then heard the other line accepting the call.
"Yes, Philip?" Romeo's voice. Thank god.

"Romeo, come back to bed."

Another voice in the background. A woman. "Who was that?" I asked and looked at Philip.

"Sienna, for god's sake. You left the house again?" Romeo asked back and ignored my question. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip, I don't know what to even answer.

"You have his location? Impressive." I said sarcastically and then heard the female voice again. "Romeo, who the fuck is that," I asked and could hear him sigh on the other line.

"It's—no one. Don't worry. I'll hang up now and you go back to the house, okay?" Romeo said and I didn't want to believe that she was no one. I have a bad feeling in my stomach, a feeling I didn't ever want to experience.

"At least tell me you're safe before you hang up on me and go to bed with whatever woman that was." I didn't mean to snap at him, but I did. It was rude of me, but I can't go back in time and change it. I don't want to apologize either, it's not like he'd get offended by it.

"I'm more than safe. Don't worry." That was the last thing Romeo said to me before he hung up. I closed Philip's phone and shook my head at his idiotic ways of explaining things to me. I gave his phone back to him and sighed to myself.

"Everything okay?" Philip asked me, I nodded even though it wasn't. We just kept eye contact without saying anything, and I just ran into his arms and hugged him. Phil hugged tightly back and held me as long as I needed.

"I have a feeling he's with someone else... has he already found someone better than me?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Listen, darling. You're like a daughter to me, so I'll tell you something you probably don't want to hear but it's the truth. Romeo can't find anyone better than you. Wait till he comes back so you can sort it out, okay?"

I nodded and took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Good. Let's go back inside." He said and put his arm around my neck. I put my arm around his waist and let my head fall on his shoulder as we slowly walked back inside.

________________________

Missing my husband Romeo more at night. I guess it's just a mutual thing if I relate to Sienna about it LMAO. I'm kidding. He's all yours Sienna, don't worry. I'm not here to steal anyone's man. Okay, maybe I am. Can't promise anything. I'm not, I ain't no homewrecker, I promise you that.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment. Also I hope you guys had a nice day and enjoyed whatever you did. I love you guys so much. Thank you for reading again! Can't say it too many times. Did you like something more than something else in this chapter? Please comment it. I'd love to hear it and see most of you guys comments.

Otherwise, I'll see you when I update the next time. Love you!<3