14

Qi Yue was angry. He felt that his dignity had been hit. If Xu Linruan didn't come to coax him, he would not make up with her.

    Although he said so, when Xu Linruan handed over his hands, he took it for granted, and then lay back, sulking in the room alone.

    Xu Linruan saw him and ignored him.

    This thing is hypocritical again.

    She also admires this person, let's not talk about his personality, anyway, his face is thick enough, and he is so thick that he will be angry while holding her hand.

    ...

    At noon, two more familiar guests came to the villa, and the housekeeper led them to Qi Yue, only then did Xu Linruan know who they were. She really didn't expect to see Jiang Mian, the heroine in the original text, here.

    Otherwise, the plot is strong, her real girlfriend hasn't broken up yet, and the plot of the hero and heroine is about to unfold.

    Along with her was the eldest young master's iron buddy Xu Zhou. In the original text, he was also a rich second-generation, and like the eldest young master, he was a idle second-generation ancestor.

    However, he is a little smarter than Qi Yue. He belongs to the type of dog-headed military adviser. The gambling contract he secretly played with Qi Yue was also made by him.

    Xu Linruan also smiled at the person.

    Now that's all right, the eldest young master is even more unhappy. He was waiting for Xu Linruan to coax him, but the other party ignored him and even smiled at the other man.

    Can this be tolerated?

    Anyway, Qi Yue couldn't bear it anymore. When he got angry, he even looked at his good buddy in a weird way. His girlfriend was even happier than himself when he smiled at others. It's no wonder he was thinking nonsense. .

    Either way, it looks like a slap in the face.

    Qi Yue just watched them say hello, and he had never seen each other a few times. The attitude made it seem like they were very familiar with each other, which made the eldest young master sneer again and again. Fortunately, they didn't talk much after saying hello. This eased his expression a lot.

    Xu Zhou felt a little inexplicable. He kindly came to see him. It's fine if this guy doesn't say a few good words, why is he still showing his face?

    Didn't he just say hello to Xu Linruan twice? I haven't even spoken a word yet, what kind of vinegar is this guy eating?

    "You have all come here, and people have seen it. If there is nothing else, you can leave. The doctor said that my injury needs to be rested. I feel speechless.

    Just that little injury still needs recuperation, does this guy want to be so shameless?

    Xu Zhou rolled his eyes. He was also thick-skinned. He just moved a stool and sat down by the bed. He played with Qi Yue from a young age to an adult. Can he still not understand his mind?

    "As for being so stingy?" Xu Zhou couldn't help but complain, "I've come so far to see you, it's fine if you don't let me have a meal, and you can pour me a glass of water anyway.

    " This girl is also in your class and came to see you specially, I said Qi Yue, you have to let someone put things down."

    Xu Linruan glanced at Jiang Mian, this girl is also a jealous character.

    When they first met the eldest young master, he ignored him, and the two even had a quarrel, especially after getting along. The coquettish bitches of her are completely different, and that's how she started her difficult and long way of chasing his wife.

    Thinking of this, the bad water in Xu Linruan's stomach was about to move again.

    I don't know why, but I really want to dig a hole for the male protagonist.

    Jiang Mian, who was standing next to him, also glanced at Qi Yue with disgust in her eyes. This guy was still as rude as always. She put the fruit basket and flowers in her hand on the table with a bang. This is someone from their class. sent together.

    Since Qi Yue's popularity is not very good, no one wants to come to his house. Because she is a transfer student, everyone asks her to come and visit him.

    When Qi Yue heard the voice, he raised his head and looked at it. He also remembered this girl, wasn't she the one who bumped into him that day? He is quite vengeful, if this person hates a person, he doesn't like her anywhere.

    At present, Qi Yue is in this state. He dislikes these two people for disturbing his and Xu Linruan's personal space. Originally, they hadn't seen each other several times a week. They finally got a chance to get along alone. Come join in the fun.

    It's good that he doesn't lose his temper, what kind of face do you expect him to have?

    "Who did I think it was? Aren't you the one who stole my phone that day?" He spoke to Jiang Mian in a rude, cold tone, "We don't know each other well, why are you coming to my house? "

    The female protagonist who said a few words was red-eyed, and it is estimated that she has never seen such an impolite person.

    She gritted her teeth, her chest heaving up and down, "Who do you think is rare to come to your house? If it wasn't for my classmates begging me, I wouldn't be willing to come?" No one is allowed to fight.

    "Really, then you're not leaving yet?" Qi Yue asked back with a sneer.

    "Did you say let me go, I'm going to go? I'm not going now!" She couldn't hold her breath, and this time, she got into trouble with him.

    ...

    Xu Linruan was watching the show throughout the whole process.

    To say that this male protagonist is indeed quite a dog. If he treats his future girlfriend like this, he is not afraid of chasing his wife in the crematorium in the future? Look at the girl who gave her anger, she was almost out of breath.

    ...

    Seeing that the two of them were about to quarrel, Xu Zhou who was on the side quickly gave Xu Linruan a wink?

    Xu Linruan, who was watching the play, was suddenly pulled into the water.

    She rolled her eyes, this guy brought people to him but didn't care, what's the point of asking her to help now?

    Do you think she has a good temper, so she can use it at will?

    Xu Linruan glanced at the person, and since she was still the male lead's girlfriend, Xu Linruan didn't care, lest this guy have to be hypocritical for a long time.

    She turned around and smiled at Xu Zhou, "Why don't we go out for a walk first? It's estimated that the two of them will have to chat for a while." This guy didn't want her to watch the show, so she naturally had to drag him into the water.

    She said she was ready to go out.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a rather annoyed voice behind him, "Do you dare to try to walk with him?" The

    eldest young master is always paying attention to the situation here. Hearing her say this, those beautiful eyes snapped. The child was rounded, staring at her closely, and upon closer inspection, there was not a bit of unnoticeable grievance in his eyes.

    She doesn't care if he quarrels with people, but she still wants to go with other men?

    Thinking of this, Qi Yue felt unhappy, and he didn't dare to stare at her with those unhappy eyes, so he could only stare at his former good friend, shit, that's Lao Tzu's girlfriend!

    Xu Zhou is simply inexplicable, what is he doing? He just sat here still, didn't say anything, and provoked someone to provoke someone again. As for bullying him like this?