20

Xu Linruan was speechless for a while, how could anyone say that about him?

    But Qi Yue didn't care, he was confident that Xu Linruan felt sorry for him because he liked him. He raised his head and glanced at Xu Linruan, his girlfriend's eyebrows were curved, and when she laughed, she was like the moon reflected in the water, very beautiful.

    He suddenly thought of the bet, if he confessed now, Ruan Ruan... would he break up with him and never deal with him again?

    Thinking of this, Qi Yue felt a tightness in his chest.

    He pinched her finger in the palm of his hand and played with it lightly, his tone was half serious and half joking, "Ruan Ruan... If you find out that someone has lied to you, but he later found out he was wrong, would you still forgive him? ?"

    He didn't even realize how hopeful and cautious he was when he asked the question.

    Xu Linruan was stunned, it was not difficult to guess what he was referring to, and then a gentle smile appeared on his lips, "Of course not, why should the person who lied to me forgive him?"

    She glanced at him, her eyes slightly Some doubts, "Why do you ask this question suddenly? Did you find that someone is lying to me?"

    Qi Yue subconsciously denied it, his eyes were a little erratic, "How is it possible, I'm just asking, don't think about it." Even though he said that, his chest seemed to be blocked by something, and he panicked.

    Xu Linruan then looked at him seriously, with a faint gaze, "...Really not? Why do I feel that your expression is not quite right?" The

    eldest young master laughed and said dryly, "Really not. , if anyone dares to bully you, I will help you bully back."

    This is quite reliable, Xu Linruan suddenly laughed, she said, "Well, I believe you."

    Qi Yue suddenly He breathed a sigh of relief, and then there was a panic in his heart. Looking at his girlfriend's gentle smiling face, he decided to hide the bet. Xu Zhou was not allowed to mention it again, and no one was allowed to tell her about it. .

    If that's the case, she won't leave him.

    Qi Yue took a long breath, his heart was beating wildly, looking at Xu Linruan's pale eyes, an inexplicable courage suddenly surged in his heart.

    When their eyes met, he suddenly leaned in and kissed Xu Linruan's cheek, and they parted at the touch of a button.

    Then, while his girlfriend had not recovered, he pulled her finger and said with a blushing cheek, "Ruan Ruan, I have a small gathering at my house on Friday night, all of them are friends I knew before, do you want to come over? Let's play together?"

    He pretended to be relaxed and looked away, but in fact he was very nervous. He wanted to introduce her to his friends, and wanted to tell her that he was serious and took this relationship seriously.

    Xu Linruan smiled slightly and nodded in agreement, "Okay." The

    corner of the young master's mouth was bent, and he wanted to grin. But he held it back, he didn't have to look in the mirror to know that his expression wasn't cool at all.

    He turned his face away and said loudly on purpose, "Then it's settled. When this young master comes to pick you up, you can't let my pigeon go." The

    girlfriend replied with a smile.

    After getting a satisfactory answer, Qi Yue went back happily. He also informed the housekeeper in advance and asked him to decorate the house. Anyway, he lives alone, and his parents are not around. He can do whatever he wants at home.