Performing Conclusion! CH-62

Last time Jessilee, Miette and Shauna performed and they had shown they definetly improved over the last three years. There were also two showcase debutants in the forms of May and Dawn. With their contest experience and creativity, they blasted the audience away with their exceptional talent.

With Dawn's ice slide and May's creative way of using Delcatty's assist, they showed that their no rookies in terms of performing and that they could rival all of them easily with their talent.

Now it is time for Serena's performance. It's been three years since she entered a showcase for the last time and two years since she stood on a stage. Her last experience performing on stage was two years ago during the Grand Festival in the Hoenn Region.

"Now... The moment of her return is finally here, the runner up in the Masterclass three years ago! Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome performer Serena!" Monsieur Pierre shouted with much excitement as he held is arm into the direction where Serena was rising on to the stage. She had Sylveon, Delphox, Pancham and Altaria beside her.

Under loud cheers from the crowd, Serena locked eyes with Ash and they gave eachother a determined nod. I'm gonna show everyone what I've learned over the three years! This time, I'm going to win the whole thing! This is for you Ash, like I promised! Serena thought to herself. "Let's do this guys!" Serena yelled as she and her pokemon formed a lovely ear to ear smile on her faces.

"Let's start things off with Dragon Pulse and Fairy Wind!" Serena instructed, spreading her arms in the meantime.

Both Altaria and Sylveon cried out once before Altaria fired a multicoroured dragon into the air. Sylveon spinned her ribbon feelers and created a pink dust which surrounded the massive dragon in the air creating an dragon flying above clouds effect.

"Pancham Dark Pulse and Delphox use Mystical Fire!" Serena shouted as she twirled around, smiling. She clearly enjoyed her time on stage which was a good thing.

Both Pancham and Delphox fired their attack above the Audience, creating a flower type of shape which exploded open and released beautiful fiery sparkles. The Fairy Wind surrounding the dragon made an amazing base for the flower.

"Now Delphox! Just like we practiced!" Serena said and received a nod from Delphox before she took out her branch and put it on fire

"Now Delphox! Just like we practiced!" Serena said and received a nod from Delphox before she took out her branch and put it on fire. She ran half a circle with it hefore giving it to Serena who finished the circle. Serena stood in the middle, reaching with her left hand forward.

 Serena stood in the middle, reaching with her left hand forward