Conditions and confusions!

Finally, Tupur accepts to go with Anirudh and Bondita to their Haveli.

~In haveli~

Chandrachur went eagerly to entrance, following him Tapur and Trilochan came there.

Tupur is standing with Anirudh and Bondita.

Anirudh: Come let's go in.

They tried to enter the Haveli but Trilochan stopped them with his walking stick.

Bondita: Kaka sas...

Trilochan: Don't need to say anything. You two cheated us today and went to that ashram. Then where is the respect towards us?

Anirudh: Kaka, please listen.

Trilochan: You only should listen me. Why you want elders to listen you?

He shouted. By hearing his voice Kalindi comes down.

Tupur: I know this would happen. That's why I refused to come with you Bondita. I am just leaving this place right now.

Bondita: Tupur, no. You know very well how much I need you now. Please.

Kalindi comes there and was shocked to see Tupur standing with them.

Trilochan: Look at this Kalindi. These two cheated us by saying that they are going to temple.

Anirudh: Kaka, we didn't want to cheat anyone. Infact, no in this Haveli are ready to accept our decision. That's why we did it.

Kalindi: Warey wah Bondita! So, according to you saniyasini ashram and temple are same? I thought morning itself that why this bird is flying unwantedly and now I understood the matter. What the hell is this Bondita?

Bondita: Thaku ma, please. Till how many days you will vengeance on her? Past is past.

Thaku ma: Shut up, Bondita.

Trilochan: Anirudh, how dare you to bring this saniyasini to our holy, pure haveli?

Tupur: Listen, saniyasini are not impure. What is this Bondita? To make me down only brought me here?

Trilochan: Well, saniyasinis are not impure. I accept it. But murderers are impure humans. And I strongly believe this.

Anirudh: Who is the murderer here Kaka?

Trilochan: Are you blind Anirudh? This woman, this impure, sinful, mannerless woman is a murderer. She killed Bondita's mama and mami by mixing poison in their foods. Is this explanation for her crime is enough or you need the whole story?

Everyone stood silent.

Bondita: If she is a murderer, then same goes with me.

Trilochan: What? How can you be a murderer Bahu? This woman brainwashed you or what?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, infact to say I was the reason for all the problem that had happened. Only thing is I was not involved directly in this. Just because of my letter only everything had happened. After reading my letter only, Kaka and kaki killed themselves. Which means I am the murderer.

Trilochan: No, no bahu. You should not say this. You don't have anything with this issue. Everything was done by this shameless woman.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, please. Whatever had happened was happened. We can't change anything. Now, we need to accept Tupur and we should give her a second chance. Thaku ma please, atleast you convience him. Tupur is also your grand daughter na?

Kalindi: Grand daughter? Who? I have only two grand daughters. One is standing infront of me and next one is the one who standing beside Chandrachur(tapur).