→ 𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙪𝙢

---------------------------------------------

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE?" Robin spoke as the group moved down the stairs quickly. They had given Seb time to calm down, resulting in them having to move extra quick. "Not exactly." Steve answered, helping Seb walk lightly. "Not exactly, then what?" Robin asked quickly, Dustin turning around. "All you need to know is it's bad." He spoke, Seb nodding slowly. "Very bad." He added on, Robin staring at him. "Like 'end-of-the-human-race-as-we-know-it' kind of bad." Dustin nodded, Robin turning to him. "And you know about this how?" She snapped, scared at Dustin's choice of words. "Steve, where's your Russian friend?" Erica interrupted, Seb looking behind him. The Russian wasn't there anymore.

An alarm blared as the five stared at the ground where the Russian would've been. "Shit." Steve let out, Dustin's eyes widening when he let go of Seb, the boy about to fall. Grabbing his forearm lightly, Steve opened the door a little, seeing a bunch of soldiers surrounding the Russian. They all grouped before the door as Steve began to panic. Taking a deep breath, Seb regained his balance, standing up on his own. "Subject Seven is with them." The Russian muttered, the other Russians quickly looking up at Steve. "Halt! Halt!" One yelled, Steve's eyes widening at the guns. Slamming the door shut, he looked to the group. "Go, go!" The teen yelled, grabbing Seb as he ran past the group. Running lightly, he heard yells behind him. With Seb at the front, they moved into another room. A bunch of Russian scientists stared at the group as they piled in, Seb feeling very awkward.

"Quick, go!" Dustin yelled from behind, Seb leading Steve and the others down the side of a staircase out of the room. Steve pushed people out of the way as they led the group. "Subject Seven!" A Russian yelled, Nick stopping quickly. He recognised that phrase. It was one of the first Russian phrases he was taught. "Seb!" Steve yelled, shocked why the boy had stopped. The group moved past the teen, Dustin cursing when he met the large laser. "Holy shit!" Dustin shouted out, leaning as far away from the laser as possible. Robin did the same, Steve pulling Seb back with them. "Holy shit!" Dustin screamed this time, Steve pulling Seb the other way. "This way!" He yelled to the others, them following the duo. "Stop, Subject Seven!" The Russian yelled, Seb's eyes widening. They were coming for him.

"Sorry, Steve!" The younger boy yelled, blinking and making his eyes go red. "What-" Before the boy could reply, Seb launched a bunch of metal barrels towards the Russians moving to the side of them, Robin and Erica in front so they didn't see. "Go, go!" Steve urged, Seb's foot getting caught on one of the barrels. "Steve!" Seb yelled as he fell down, feeling someone grab his ankle. "Dustin!" He screamed, his breathing quickening as he watched the group enter a safe room.

Without him.

"Where's Sebastian?" Dustin asked quickly, rushing to the door to see a bunch of Russians crowding around Seb as he was on the floor. "Seb!" Dustin screamed, another Russian banging on the door. "Let go of me!" Seb yelled, looking towards the door. Making eye contact with Dustin, the screaming made neither boy hear each other, a lot of other Russians covering their view of the teen. Erica stood shocked. What just happened? "Shit!" Dusting let out, banging on the door. "Robin!" Steve yelled, asking for assistance that Robin gave him. Erica found a vent, opening it quickly. "Here!" Erica yelled, Dustin looking back to her. Helping her open it, he tried to slow down his breathing. This was bad. Very bad. They've got Seb. The Russians yelled outside, Dustin looking to the two teenagers.