008 :: LITTLE BRO.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER EIGHT...!

!

❝ SEASON ONE ❞

❝ SEASON ONE ❞

          AARON HOTCHNER sat at his desk, on the phone with someone, while Jennie went out to grab the two some lunch. That was when someone knocked on his office door.

"Come in."

When the person came into the room, Aaron's eyes widened.

"Sean!" The man then spoke more directly to the phone, "Hey, uh, let me call you back."

"Hey, this is a surprise." Aaron spoke, now off the phone, shaking his brother's hand, "Haven't cut your hair since Thanksgiving?"

"That's what you said at Christmas."

"Sorry." The Unit Chief let out a short laugh, before his door opened again, revealing his daughter, with two sandwiches in her hand, "Oh, Jennie! Say hi to─"

"Uncle Sean!" Jennie cheered, happy to see her uncle after a couple months.

"JenJen, hey!" The relative laughed out, pulling her into his embrace.

"Uh, it's your first time here. Let Jennie and I give you the tour." Hotch had suggested, but Sean had turned it down.

"Yeah, I can't stay long. I'm working the lunch shift."

"Well, not for long. Congratulations. You must be pretty excited." Aaron spoke, referring to his acceptance into Georgetown Law.

Sean's lips formed into a small smile, but had some other emotion to it, looking down at the ground. "I'm not going to Georgetown."

Hotch furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

"Oh, plot twist."

Aaron silently turned to his daughter, his face showing no amusement to her comment. She noticed his expression, quickly clearing her throat, "Sorry. It just slipped out."