Chapter 22

The real chapter

*/;Quit playin' games with my heart.

Third person pov...

"Ahmm actually no we just bumped into eachother yesterday at Kim's Hospital that's why she looks so familiar to me" Rosè said the Thai girl nod and look at her girlfriend.

"Were you in the hospital yesterday? why didn't you tell me?" Lisa asked then her girlfriend sigh.

"I just visited your dad yesterday sorry babe I didn't tell you because I know you're busy." Somi explain which made Lisa nod

They talked while laughing Rosé on the other hand she witnessed the sweetness of the couples in front of her she rolled her eyes and she gripped the glass of wine hardly she couldn't help but be jealous and she also knew that she had no right to be jealous so she went to her other friends and ignores the couples.

.
.
.
•====

Rosé pov..

I'm here at the other table drinking wine while listening to my friend's stories but I can't help but look in lisa's direction I don't know how I'll feel now I just want to enjoy this night so I tried to just ignore them,..after minutes later I'm already tipsy when Suzy suddenly stood beside me.

"I've never seen you show so much skin! You look hot Roseanne." Suzy winked in my direction to which I instantly blushed deeply as they all stared at my skin tight dress that showed off as much legs as it did cleavage.

"I don't know what your talking about because Hyeri always forces me to wear skimpy dresses when we go out drinking?" I crossed my arms, feeling uncomfortable by all the stares.

"You know Rosé." Suzy started. "If you was lesbian I would definitely be ripping that dress of your body right now." She licked her lips to which I instantly grabbed my handkerchief and throw to her face. She caught it and burst out laughing.

"I'm joking. I'm definitely into brunettes." I noticed Hyeri in front of me nodding along with Suzy and I rose my eyebrows in wonder. She'd never mentioned flings with girls but I sometimes thought she was giving subtle hints to that she liked them. I shrugged it off, Hyeri would always tell me when it came to her love life, sometimes too much detail included.

"Let's go." Sana headed out towards the door so we instantly followed, Suzy grabbing her keys of the counter with a frown. I laughed at her and she instantly gave me a glare.

.
.
.
====
Coffee Shop

The brunette entered the coffee shop all the employees inside the shop greeted her she just ignored them and went to the counter to order coffee.

"Good evening Ma'am what's your order?" The lady politely asked then the brunette shrugs her shoulder.

"Can I have one coffee late please." The brunette and the girl said in unison which made the brunette look behind her she didn't expect she would see her.

"What the heck are you doing here?!!" Jennie said while gritted her teeth Irene rolled her eyes.

"Of course I'm here to order coffee." Irene sarcastic said and rolled her eyes.."So please give me one coffee late." She added then Jennie pushed her

"Tsk I'm the first so, can you wait!" The brunette said and rolled her eyes

"Sorry, only one is available of coffee late but one of you can order another flavor." The lady said that made them rolled their eyes in annoyance.