T W O

𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

As the girl ran down the road, I realized she looked a little bit famillar. My brother thought so too, but I believe she was new to the area, as I hadn't seen her before?

"Brother, doesn't she look like Brayden.....my brother asked me, I must say I do see the resemblance. But that would mean, but- No.

"She does, do you think? I paused and hesitate, I didn't want to give him false hope or any of the others...I began to speak again..."We could do a background check, I mean?

"Yeah, but we don't even know her name? He responded back..

"Well if she's new here, she would have to enroll in the local school and from their we can look,"I answered his query as we began to walk into the building . Another day of people trying to get us to sponsor them.

"Let's go I don't want to be late" I told my brother as we walked up the steps, as our guards took postion infront of the building.

"I wouldn't mine being late, it's not like this meeting is worth our time anways.."I chuckled but before I could get a word out we were already being led to the meeting room..

"I chuckled but before I could get a word out we were already being led to the meeting room

"Sir, I didn't mean to be late! I got lost...I spoke in a whisper.

Sir, didn't respond. Instead he grabbed the nearest obect, in this case the tv remote. I shieled my self with my hands covering my face as the remote landed by my lower belly . I groaned silently in pain as I walked down the steps. I was happy sir was too tired to continue, I don't think I would be able to take another beating. I realized I needed to apply for a school, so I rumaged into my backpack and grabbed my old iphone6. I saved up for it quite a while ago so I;m happy its still in working condtions. I was able to use the neighbours wifi and I searched up school near me. Luckily I found a school which was about 20 mintues walking distance, with no hesiatation I signed up. Fortunately I was able to get a place to start at the end of the easter holiday, but being the new kid in the middle of the school year isn't the greatest thing...I checked the time and I saw it was 8:00pm, Sir had gone out because I would normally hear the lound noises from the tv.

I decided that it was best for me to to go to sleep. I checked my bandages to see if they were still wrapped in place and changed into a torn hoodie an leggings . Seeming as we just moved I didn't have a matress so I grabbed the blanket I was able to fit in my bag and covered myself. It was not long till I drifted off....

𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Me and my brother had just arrivied home from our meeting. I must say it was a waste of time, I could hear the loud chatters of my other brothers arguing as well as my mother scolding them. A typical night in the Moralles household. I sighed, I just couldn't stop thinking about the girl I 'd seen today and I was really hoping that she'd be enroled into one of the local schools after the holidays.

I decided that we weouldn't tell our family about this mysterious girl as we didn't to give anyone high hopes. It was Brayden's birthday in a couple of days and I know how he feels about it. Deciding I had been thinking for too long, I walked inside to the dinner room where all my brothers were already seated. It was finally done and we all began to converse in conversations....

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔵𝔱 𝔇𝔞𝔜𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖊

I yawned, as my eyes began to open. As I was about to get up, I felt a sharp pain, ah fuck- Trying again, but this time slower I did a quick stretch. As I made my way to the bathroom to have a quick shower, I realized that I needed to hurry as I needed to prepare breakfast for Jacob.Lzy fuck, anyways.

I was soon done in 10mins, so I walked up the creaky basement stairs and took a turn into the kitchen. I knew sir was still asleep as he nomrally wakes up at midday. I opened the fridge, searching for anything I can use. I rabbed two eggs from the top ad cracked them onto the rusty frying pan. I turned up the heat and went to mix and stir in a circular motion, as she had done so before..I-

My thoughts were soon disturbed when Jacob stomped down the stairs, in rage? Why's he awake, I thought to myself? I swear I hadn't done everything..I glanced at him, but he continued to the front door and slammed the door and left, but not before shouting for me to go to the shops. I sighed, I was too tired and was hoping for a day of rest as he hadn't asked me to clean. I hear him reverse out the driveway, as I put the eggs away for dinner. Correction his dinner-,

Without a second wasted,I put on my torn shoes and exited the house, reminding my self to leave something to stop it as I hadn't got keys yet. As I looked around for a way to ago, I remembered I saw a supermarket on my way back. Walking and Indulged in my thoughts, I hadn't realized I had arrived..I took in my surroundings, it was huge. The inside was yet to be revealed the outside was white with stony bricks, and the niside was modern yet realistc with colours such as beige and white, oyster, ect.

I grabbed a small basket,and walked through various aisles looking only for necessities and food which can be used for long periods of time such as cans. As soon I was done, I walked to self checkout and began to scan my items. I had reached £18.09 , and slowly I reached for my crumbled up change and notes. Lucky for me it was enough and I left the store, at least not before I bumped into..

𝖆 / 𝖓

𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖘!