Elizabeth Midford X Fem Reader (Black Butler)

Summary: Y/N visits Ciel (Her best friend) and she instantly falls for Elizabeth.

Third person pov...

Y/N L/N the Daughter of the famous dress maker F/N L/N was on her way to see her best friend Earl Ciel Phantomhive.

She and him have been friends for years as Ciels mother always bought her clothes from the L/N family store.

When she arrived at the Manor Y/N opened the door and walked straight in like she usually does, Ciel never minds when she does.

As she walks through the Manor she runs into Sebastian Head butler of the family. "Hello Sebastian!" She said smiling at the stoic Butler.

Sebastian gave her a real smile, he is glad Y/Ns his Masters best friend. "Hello Miss Y/N, here to see master ciel are you" he said

"Yep I was on my way go his office" she said before waving bye to Sebastian and running of to Ciels office.

When she arrived at the door she
Slammed it open "CIELLLL" she yelled making the boy in the room jump startled.

"Y/N what are you doing here!" Yelled Ciel as Y/N walked in. "I just got that door replaced" complained the boy.

"Oh boohoo sorry Baby" said Y/N teasing him. Ciel rolls his eyes and puts his head on the desk.

"Hello! I'm Lizzie" Exclaims the blonde girl who was talking to ciel, Y/N looks at her 'she's adorable' thought the girl.

"Hi I'm Y/N" she said "I love you're dress" said Lizzie as she saw the dress Y/N was wearing.

"Oh thank you my Father made it for me" said Y/N smiling as she twirled in the dress.

"Wow your father must be F/N L/N famous dress maker!"Exclaimed Lizzie

"Yes he is!"

Thw two girls then ignored Ciel and began talking about Y/N and the dresses her father makes.

The end!

Hope yoy liked this oneshot, sorry fir it not being long.

Request are open!

Word count: 350