𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

//

"[name]... i think eric might have punched your computer..." ali said, avoiding eye contact with me.

me, who did not expect for him to tell me this, raised my brow, "what computer?"

"that one room with many paintings of --"

before the short male could finish his sentence, i was already out of the room and running down the wooden stairs.

--

as soon as you entered the house, you were met with the boys either drinking wine or being half-naked. but you only ignored them and instead headed towards the room where ali had mentioned.

you then approached the door of the room and opening with no hesitation. inside was eric who had his head in his hands as he silently looked down on the keyboard. in front of him, you could see the big crack on the monitor before him.

"again? and here i thought we solved this matter" you said as you made your way towards his side. you then lean down to meet his burried face. you were then suprised when he suddenly sit up straight as he looked at you with those red puffed eyes.

"we did! but this stupid game just --" he wasn't able to give out a reason.

sighing, you patted his head, "that's alright."

your hand then slowly tangled itself into his black hair as you took a nice grip of it.

"now... about my monitor."

--

shahril, who was behind the door the entire time, felt as if this was wrong and immedietly left the room leaving both of the male and female in it.

as the male was about to turn around a corner of the house, he suddenly felt someone's hand on his shoulder. turning around, black meets brown as shahril stared down at his former classmate in silence.

trying to be calm after witnessing such act that both of his friends were about to do.

"hey, shahril buddy. you alright?" yusoff ask his fellow former classmate, now being a fellow co-worker.

"m-mhm.. yeah.. yeah" the shorter male squinted his eyes at the taller one when he noticed that the other was visibly nervous about something.

"are you sure? --"

yusoff was then cut off with a much more feminime voice from the person behind him, "ahh.. so this is where you the both of you ran off?"

both of the males turned around only to be met with [name] standing there, the two of them could also see eric slightly peeking from the corner. shahril gulped when seeing the female's smile whilst yusoff only rolled his eyes.

"yea yea, we'll both help the girls cook. come on, shahril, you too eric."

[name] watched as the shorter male of the three took a hold of both eric's and shahril's ear and pulled them with him into the kitchen. for a moment, she stood there looking at the three in silence before letting out a sigh as she too followed them.

'i can't believe i have to babysit these people... why can't i just have a single  day without anyone bothering me' she thought as she dodged the knife that was heading towards her just as she was about to enter the kitchen.

looking to where the knife was, she found the sharp item stabbed into the wall right beside her, she would probably have to close that if her family's coming to visit next time. [name] then found herself getting annoyed when she heard someone laugh.

it was hakim. and the rest were either already worried for the female's wellbeing whilst the others just continued to cook their own foods, too used with his behaviour already.

"oohh -- nice dodging skills you have there, babe!" her right eye twitches once she heard hakim calling her babe.

rubbing her eyes with both her thumb and index finger, she tiredly let out another sigh -- that was probably the fifth time -- before lifting her head back up as she entered the kitchen.

"ahh.. i should've expected more of these 'pranks' you're doing more in the future --" she then circled around the counter, brushing her hands againts some of her female friends, "that is, if you're still here."

hakim raised his brow at her words, "now you're sounding more like teacher asmia -- i mean, mother."

the two then heard someone clearing their throat. they then turn to the person beside them:

"speaking of teacher asmia, i heard that her fourth daughter, who applied for a job in kota kinabalu, recently got accepted. and.."

"and?" hakim encorouged him to continue as [name] kept quite.

"she was planning to have her marriage planned there. so, why don't we pay our old teacher's a visit ey?"

both [name] and hakim looked at eachother in the corner of their eyes, silently communicating with eachother. the others, who listened in the conversation, suddenly got even more interested when the two who were known to always pick a fight often in high school got quite.

finally, after a moment of silence, hakim was the one who was the first to break it.

"i.. don't think we should meet them yet. i still have some leftover work in my office right now, so i have no time to attend the marriage at all."

--

during nightime, [name] found herself sitting in the balcony after tip-toeing her way through some of the boys who slept on the ground.

looking up in the sky, she decided to watch the stars instead of sleeping or doing her paperworks. it has been a while since she last looked at the night sky without someone bothering.

as she sat on the chair, with both of her knees pressed againts her chest with her arms wrapped around it, [name] thought about ways to take care of her classmates. yes, all of them could take care of themselves but after seeing that neither of their attitudes changed...

she guessed that leaving them all alone in kota kinabalu might not be the greatest idea.

and as she slept on the chair that night, she again found herself dreaming on spending more of her money on wishing in genshin impact. it was stated that there'll be various of new different characters that were going to be added into the game.

and the new scaramouche boss fight was great, oh how she really wanted the new character, nahida to join her team.

she hoped that she wouldn't spend most of her spendings in just this one game.

//

ehe. you thought i deleted this story ey? nope!

i decided to rewrite it since the old one sucks.