→ 𝙞𝙞.

---------------------------------------------

"...PLEASE." SEB CROAKED OUT, RUSSIANS SURROUNDING HIM. They had taken Robin and Steve to a room to be interrogated and had taken Seb to a different room. "How do we open the gate?" The Russian leaned close to Seb's face, him shaking his head. "I don't know." He spoke, screaming when the machine electrocuted him again. This was torture, like the collar but all over his body. "Sebastian!" Steve yelled, before getting punched himself. "How do you know about us?" The Russian asked them, Seb's vision blurry. "Where's Doctor Brenner?" The Russian general asked, Seb's chest rising and falling rapidly. "Dead." Seb spoke quietly, the Russian nodding. "Where's Subject Eleven?" He asked, Seb looking to him. Well, both of him. "I don't know." Seb whispered, multiple beads of sweat running down his forehead as the general took a deep breath. "Again." He muttered to the soldier controlling the machine.

Seb leant his head to the side, shaking his head as strongly as he could. "No, please. Please." Seb whimpered, the soldier ignoring him. Pulling the large lever down again, Seb screamed, volts of electricity shocking his body all at once. Once they stopped, he felt slapping on his face, the general keeping him conscious. "I'll ask again, hm?" He asked, Seb staring at the ceiling as the light bulb above him started to multiply. "Where is Subject Eleven?" The general leant into view, Seb squinting. "Hm..." He slurred, the general leaning forward. "I dunno." A tear fell down from Sev's cheek. He didn't know where El was. He didn't know where his sister was. Was she safe? "I really dunno..." Seb let out, the general staring at him. "You escaped together." The general reminded, Ssb nodding slowly. "Mm." Was all Seb could reply with, the general looking to the soldier.

Nodding, Seb thrashed around lightly, electricity coursing through his body again until it went numb. Everything felt numb. He felt numb. "This should help you tell the truth." The Russian general held up a syringe, Seb too in a daze to stop it. "Give them the same thing." He told two other soldiers, them nodding as they walked out of the room.

––––––☆––––––

"IT CAN'T BE GOOD FOR HER TO BE IN THERE THIS LONG." MIKE SPOKE AS THE GROUP SAT IN HOPPER'S CABIN . El was in her room, using her powers to try and find Billy and Heather. Also, Tom, one of the men Nancy and Johnathan work for. Piling another bloody tissue on her growing pile, El sighed. She couldn't find Seb... again. She had tried multiple times but all she got was some sort of electric crackling. "Mike, you need to relax." Max spoke from her spot next to Lucas on the couch, Mike pacing. "What if she gets brain damage or something?" Mike suggested, Lucas sitting up. "Oh, shit. Is that, like, a real thing?" He asked, Max sighing. "No, it's not. He made it up. Mike doesn't know what the hell he's talking about." Max spoke, Mike stepping forward. "Oh, and you do?" Mike spat, Max shaking her head slowly.