Ch-33: Kira Yukimura

Meanwhile...

Somewhere in the deserts of California...

It was a night in the desert.

Something in that desert at that time was strange. The Owls were hooting and whistling in a mysterious tone, the rattlesnakes were hissing sensing some imminent danger around them, the cactus plants were moving slightly from the dry wind of the deserts. The sand dunes were the softest of golden hills, softly wind-sculpted as if they were ocean-born waves.

The dry sand particles, some being blown away by the wind, while the others being shaken from the tremors of something. Following the deep reverberations that came from under the ground, sands started moving off, and three pairs of sun-burned hands started to come out of it.

It was the skinwalkers.

They moved in the earth and appeared out of dust. They appeared to be very strong and agile. However, they were confused about what the cause of that earthquake could be.

Long before, the ancestors of the skinwalker knew about the attack of the Achylis. They heard all the legends all the myths about the war between free will and those who were against it. They were afraid if it was the Achylis itself.

Who was it?

Was it the demon herself?

They were trying to connect the dots while their eyes fell on the kitsune, levitating with her fox spirit in the air, trying to meditate, trying to reflect her inner self.

It turned back towards them, and it was none other than Kira Yukimura herself.

It's been a few years since Scott left Kira in the desert, to repay her debt to the Skinwalkers.

From the outlook of it, it was Scott to blame for leaving Kira like that, but that wasn't the case. It was not just Scott who spent nights after nights, days after days to try and convince her not to make her one with the skinwalkers, it was Lydia, Malia, Stiles, and others who were trying to convince her too.

But Kira denied all his requests, knowing that the kitsune spirit inside her could cause some serious accidents, accidents that could probably involve death because she had no command over it.

In the last few years when Scott and his pack were in Beacon Hills, protecting people from all other bad entities, Kira Yukimura was out in the deserts, trying to master her powers. within these years, she could now do combats not just with her sword, but with spears and also with other weaponaries, and that too, blindfolded.

She could summon the onis by herself, it didn't require her mother to do so. She could control their will, make them fight her enemies, all by her herself.

She went through hours of rigorous training, intense training sessions, gaining knowledge about Kitsunes and other spirits in the ancient scrolls buried deep under the deserts, that only the skinwalkers knew of.

After all this hard work, she could finally do it! she could conjure her inner fox by her conscious mind and channel her mind and her energy to let that spirit help her in her combats.

That fox spirit was not to be messed with. It was not just an alter ego of Kira, it became a part of her. She is the fox and the fox is her.

With the combined power of her skills, the fox spirit inside of her, and the army of onis she could summon, Kira Yukimura earned her place as the one-person-army. She was an unstoppable force now.