CHAPTER 7

LANI POV

"SEV" i said as i answered his facetime call

"LANNIII" he sad returning the energy.

its been over two months since ive met this man and ive dealt with the break downs and all the other stuff with him but it hasnt been easy.

when hes been feeling down he would call and ask if he can come over and we would watch movies together.

but he never told me what happened to make him go through shit like this and thats ok cause ima find out somehow but im not gonna force him.

"you busy" i said .

"Im at the trap finna do something then go home why"

"can you bring me and zaya some fooddd" i whined.

"ask your sisters"

"they not even here zay with cman and marii idk cause she keeps disapearing and she dont even want you back here cause you keep stealing her pop tarts."

"Do i gaf about marii ass....no" making me suck my teeth

"And I'm not gon leave here till like another 2 hours"

"Mmcht whatever" I said hanging up I went to go check on zaya and she fell asleep playing with her dolls so I put her in my bed then fell asleep right next to her.
KILLA POV

I scrunched my face up when she hung up, who tf she think she is hanging up on me like that like I won't fuck her up

"Yooo killa" I seen cman snapping in my face.

"What nigga" I said mugging him.

"We got one of this nigga workers in the basement" he said making me stand up.

We've been going at this nigga named asesinato (which is murder in Spanish I believe😭) for sometime now.

He lives down in Florida and he's been sending his workers to do his dirty work.