Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University

After having some memorial closure during yesterday's strange events, you were once again meditating in the Center of the campus.

Zalion had left since he knew that a lot of people would be entering the scene very soon, and today was finally the day that everyone would be able to come and see. Not only that, but the many people that sent their submissions would also be allowed to enter the campus starting today.

You were ready to see both old and new faces as you contacted a great amount of worlds. Some you knew, others you didn't.

Y/N: Looks like it's finally time.

With that your colossal aura slowly faded away as you opened your eyes. You couldn't lie, during some of the time of your meditation, you were simply sleeping just because it felt good.

However, during your actual mediation, you had developed a new technique for this occasion. Slowly landing back on the ground, you took a moment to stretch as a large portal opened up at the very front of the campus.

Y/N: Huh...?

This wasn't your doing, but you had a guess as to who's it was. And sure enough, Lotus was the first to emerge from the portal.

Y/N: Well, you managed to gain access to this realm quickly.

Lotus: Of course. As The Gatekeeper, I have easy access to every world in creation.

Y/N: Heh. That's our Lotus for you.

It wasn't long before your friends started to emerge from this portal. Eventually, Yang and Kirishima came into view as you were overjoyed to see them.

And sure enough, Yang was carrying a massive suitcase with one arm, and holding S/N's hand with the other. You assumed that Chloe and Crystal were with their biological mothers as well.

S/N: Dad!!

S/N ran right ahead of his mother and greeted you with open arms. It was good to finally see your family after these past few days of randomness.

Kirishima: Hey, Y/N! Anything interesting happen without us?

Y/N: I'll tell you guys later, but first, we have a long day ahead of us!

Yang: I bet. We saw your little broadcast a few days ago. Are you sure this is a good idea...? Sure we've interacted with people from other worlds, but this is a bit of a stretch even for you...

Y/N: Don't worry, Yang. Everything will be fine! I promise! I came up with a new technique for this occasion.

Yang: Really?

Y/N: Yup. Just be looking at someone once, I can see how much evil energy someone had in their heart. If they have an unnatural amount of it, I'll simply escort them.

Yang: Seriously...?

Y/N: Mhm. However I have to admit, I haven't fully mastered it yet. But we can get to that later. We've gotta unpack and be right back out here so we can greet whoever decided to submit for this thing!

Kirishima: He's right!

Yang: So how is it working this time? Are we going to have our own rooms again like old times? Or are we given our own houses? What's the plan?

Y/N: Actually, I'm glad that you brought that up. Most of us might not be educational teachers, but as Trainers, Kalasha gave us our own special rooms. Those with the trainer status be split into 4 groups. I'll read them out now.

There was a lot of names to list out, but the only one you truly had to remember was your own group, and that was...

- Y/N L/N (You)
- Eijiro Kirishima
- Yang Xiao Long
- Izuku Midoriya
- Ruby Rose
- Issei Hyoudou
- Atsuko Kagari
- Ochako Uraraka
- Rias Gremory
- Diana Cavendish
- Son
- Jin Mori
- Axol
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Koneko Toujou