Authors Note

Hello everyone! I just wanted to welcome you to my story. I used to post on Wattpad years ago, under a different username, and always loved getting to feel connected to anyone who read my stuff. To me, getting to interact is the best part of being on here.

This work has been a long time coming. I've changed and rewritten it enough times that I can no longer tell if it's good or not lol! I've loved writing it though, and hope you enjoy it.

This story is complete. The last story chapter is number 47 but I urge you to read the one after because it has to do with the sequel. I am giving you guys the opportunity to tell me which pairing you want to see next. I outline the general ideas I have for each one and their fated mate. Any input would be appreciated.

If you want to read sneak peeks for the sequels and other stories I write, to see cast inspo pics, inspo playlists or just hang out then check out my tumblr. The link is also on my wattpad profile now. 

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/beyond-the-writing 

I only just started it but will be regularly on there and posting new things.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read! Without further ado, let's jump into it :D